Ruijie Community

Title: Ruijie Access Point type using Beamforming and ChannelFly Feature [Print this page]

Author: ait@theungasan.    Time: 2023-5-13 21:55
Title: Ruijie Access Point type using Beamforming and ChannelFly Feature
Dear Sir,

Could you tell me type of Ruijie access point using beamforming and channelFly feature?
I using five access point RG-RAP6262(G) on beachclub, but not have good latency beacuse having to many interferance or channel usage always overload.
I always using optimezing channel every morning at not busy time, and give same case channel usage always overload every peak time when we have 200 user on beachclub, than I try to change channel but still having same message channel overload in few minute. Could you give me some idea with case channel usage overload?

Thanks in advance

Author: liuxiyang@ruiji    Time: 2023-5-13 22:11
Dear sir,
let me check it first, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Author: liuxiyang@ruiji    Time: 2023-5-14 00:29
Dear sir,
Could you please share the project with me?This is my:liuxiyang@ruijie.com.cn
Please help share your cloud network with 'read&write' permission to me. The recommended shared Validity Period is 1 week.

Author: ait@theungasan.    Time: 2023-5-14 09:52
GTAC-Steve replied at 2023-5-14 00:29
Dear sir,
Could you please share the project with me?This is my:liuxiyang@ruijie.com.cn
Please help  ...

Dir Sir,

Do you have whatsapp number or sosial media chat, because I need to text you for beachcluub condition first and can't to change setup on peak time, this is will make complaint onto guest

Thank you

Author: liuxiyang@ruiji    Time: 2023-5-15 16:29
I Made Susila replied at 2023-5-14 09:52
Dir Sir,

Do you have whatsapp number or sosial media chat, because I need to text you for beachcl ...

Hi sir,

This is our tech Support link: www.ruijienetworks.com/rita,you can contact us via RITA Live Chat.

Welcome to Ruijie Community (https://community.ruijienetworks.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2