Ruijie Community

Title: Reyee RAP2260 (G) latest firmware supports local authentication portal ? [Print this page]

Author: Eugene Lam    Time: 2023-5-22 15:13
Title: Reyee RAP2260 (G) latest firmware supports local authentication portal ?
Hi i recently just updated my customers RAP2260 to the latest firmware which supports cloud portal authentication. But i can't make it work. connected to the wifi but no internet and the portal is not coming through. Any guides or help ? appreciate

Author: GTAC-Ross    Time: 2023-5-22 15:29
Dear sir,
1.You can refer to this link to upgrade the Reyee AP to latest version of the firmware:https://www.ruijienetworks.com/support/documents/slide_RAP2260G-Firmware-ReyeeOS219/
2.You can also check the configuration

Best Regards,

Ross

Author: Eugene Lam    Time: 2023-5-22 16:12
GTAC-Ross replied at 2023-5-22 15:29
Dear sir,
1.You can refer to this link to upgrade the Reyee AP to latest version of the firmware:htt ...

Yes did this but still unable to get the portal. It also shows 'There are authentications not bound to any policy.AP authentication, unbound SSIDs:1

Any ideas?

Author: GTAC-Ross    Time: 2023-5-22 17:43
Eugene Lam replied at 2023-5-22 16:12
Yes did this but still unable to get the portal. It also shows 'There are authentications not boun ...

Dear sir,
You can check these configuration

Best regards,
Ross

Author: Eugene Lam    Time: 2023-5-23 10:40
GTAC-Ross replied at 2023-5-22 17:43
Dear sir,
You can check these configuration

Yes i did all the steps but the page doesnt pop up? any more ideas?

Author: GTAC-Ross    Time: 2023-5-24 09:17
Eugene Lam replied at 2023-5-23 10:40
Yes i did all the steps but the page doesnt pop up? any more ideas?

Dear sir,
May I know the whole topology?If there is Reyee/Ruijie gateway in the network the captive portal in the Reyee won't take affect
If you want to enable the portal in the Reyee AP it will need to move the AP to another project

And check here,Check whether the policy takes effect

Best Regards,
Ross

Author: Eugene Lam    Time: 2023-5-24 09:40
GTAC-Ross replied at 2023-5-24 09:17
Dear sir,
May I know the whole topology?If there is Reyee/Ruijie gateway in the network the captiv ...

It was just APs and then to the firewall and to internet. They have different SSIDs with different vlans. I tried with  a ruijie gateway but then i remove it from the project. i couldnt make the portal comes out from the gateway as well. Do i have to move all Aps to another project even if i already removed the gateway?

Author: GTAC-Ross    Time: 2023-5-24 09:57
Eugene Lam replied at 2023-5-24 09:40
It was just APs and then to the firewall and to internet. They have different SSIDs with differe ...

Dear sir,
You can try to move one of the AP and create the captive portal again
If it can work that means it's the issue with the gateway even it have been removed from  the project
Best Regards,
Ross

Welcome to Ruijie Community (https://community.ruijienetworks.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2