Ruijie Community

Title: Radius Server with AD user using NPS integration with cloud [Print this page]

Author: galihdamar16@gm    Time: 2023-6-5 22:17
Title: Radius Server with AD user using NPS integration with cloud
hi ruijie

if we want to connnection AP Ruijie 720-L managed by cloud and radius server using NPS to allow user in Active Directory users connection wireless we must using Easy Gateway and AC or AP only managed cloud ?

Author: javier@ruijie.c    Time: 2023-6-6 06:04
Hi, according to datasheet of RG-AP720-L, you don't need to use AC to deploy RADIUS on this device, the features that need AC are specified in parenthesis:

Regards.

Author: galihdamar16@gm    Time: 2023-6-6 10:10
GTAC--Javier replied at 2023-6-6 06:04
Hi, according to datasheet of RG-AP720-L, you don't need to use AC to deploy RADIUS on this device,  ...

im already connect my AP 720-L with Radius server using Windows NPS.
but the problem is 1 user and password is limitlless device.

how can i limit device in ruijie cloud ?

Author: GTAC-Jayden    Time: 2023-6-6 10:27
Damar Galih Kalicki replied at 2023-6-6 10:10
im already connect my AP 720-L with Radius server using Windows NPS.
but the problem is 1 user and ...

Dear sir,

You may refer to this post on how to configure Radius Server on Ruijie AP managed by cloud:
https://community.ruijienetworks.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3114&extra=page%3D1

Best regards,
Jayden

Author: galihdamar16@gm    Time: 2023-6-6 11:20
GTAC-Jayden replied at 2023-6-6 10:27
Dear sir,

You may refer to this post on how to configure Radius Server on Ruijie AP managed by cl ...

hi TS, im already view your reference link but still not solve my problem to limit conccurent user.

Author: GTAC-Jayden    Time: 2023-6-6 11:47
Damar Galih Kalicki replied at 2023-6-6 11:20
hi TS, im already view your reference link but still not solve my problem to limit conccurent user ...

Dear Sir,

If you need to limit the concurrent devices of 802.1x authentication using the same account and password, you may need to configure this on the Radius Server. Ruijie Cloud does not support this configuration when you connect Ruijie APs to Radius Server.

Best regards,
Jayden

Welcome to Ruijie Community (https://community.ruijienetworks.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2