Ruijie Community

Title: I found my ldap server cannot synchronize the account information with sam+ [Print this page]

Author: Levy    Time: 2018-5-30 15:47
Title: I found my ldap server cannot synchronize the account information with sam+
I found my ldap server cannot synchronize the account information with sam+

before all is fine, but only some accounts can not synchronize, for example " Crystal "

Author: admin    Time: 2018-5-30 15:59
About this problem,first, you need to check whether the acocunt " crystal " is already in the sam+ users list,
if it is in, please delete it, and remember to choose the button in the below snapshot. If you forget to choose the button, the information cannot synchronize as well, and at this time, you need to go to database to delete it, it will be a little complex.

furthermore, if you cannot find the account information in the sam server and the information still cannot synchronize, at this time, you need to check the adminisration information, maybe the account information is same as administration information.
if they are the same, please delete the administration information, then it will succeed.

Welcome to Ruijie Community (https://community.ruijienetworks.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2