Ruijie Community

Title: Looking for ePortalV2 integration guide with external captive portal. [Print this page]

Author: zhangqiao@ruiji    Time: 2024-3-21 14:01
Yes, it can support.

However, you need to ensure that the radius server supports this feature.
This is the configuration of eportalv2:https://reyee.ruijie.com/en-global/resources/preview/reyee-rg-nbr-series-routers-web-based-configuration-guide

Author: iyo@nvk.co.th    Time: 2024-3-21 14:19
Edited by User 34191 at 2024-3-21 14:20

GTAC-Sophia replied at 2024-3-21 14:01
Yes, it can support.

However, you need to ensure that the radius server supports this feature.
Dear, Sophia

Thank you for the clarification about the RADIUS accounting function. However, I'm seeking further information regarding software integration details, similar to the example below.

The external captive portal needs to submit client data to the gateway using query parameters when the gateway redirects the client to the external portal. Unfortunately, I have been unable to find any details on how to implement this.

Author: liuxiyang@ruiji    Time: 2024-3-21 16:30
User 34191 replied at 2024-3-21 14:19
GTAC-Sophia replied at 2024-3-21 14:01
Yes, it can support.

Hi sir,

Our NBR supports the standard radius protocol. According your description,Our NBR is a nas device and you need to configure it on the radius server.

Best regards,
Steve

Author: iyo@nvk.co.th    Time: 2024-3-21 17:12
GTAC-Steve replied at 2024-3-21 16:30
Hi sir,

Our NBR supports the standard radius protocol. According your description,Our NBR is a na ...

Dear, Steve

I understand the concept of configuration, but before the Network Access Server (Ruijie) sends a RADIUS packet to my RADIUS server, the user needs to enter credentials such as a username and password into the External Captive Portal. The External Captive Portal then needs to submit this information back to the NAS before it sends a RADIUS authentication packet. The issue is that there is no documentation available regarding the implementation process. It's similar to an API concept, but mostly, external captive portals submit data via forms.

Author: liuxiyang@ruiji    Time: 2024-3-22 10:48
User 34191 replied at 2024-3-21 17:12
Dear, Steve

I understand the concept of configuration, but before the Network Access Server (Ruij ...

Hi sir,
Now only Ruijie Cloud can connect to third-party API, If you need this document, please provide your email, I will share it via email.

Best regards,
Steve

Welcome to Ruijie Community (https://community.ruijienetworks.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2