Your Email address (optional):

Hand over The Project Reply

XYZ Services

Level 1

Hand over The Project
6353 5 2020-10-15 21:57:29
Original
Salam and hello,

I want to hand over a project in my cloud acc to last user. But the system keep popup the message "The network can be handed over. It's is managd by sub account". Before this, i'd shared this project (read + write, permanant) to same last user by function "shared with" - and mybe this is reason i cant handover .

We dont found any button or option to removed the shared project/network in app. I should just create sub acc because the created user can be delete at anytime. But sad, i found this after i used  'shared with' option.

Anyone can help?

0 2020-10-16 10:01:16 View all replies

How to cancel sharing network

Dear sir,

You can cancel the sharing network here

best regards

cancelsharing.png (74.45 KB, Downloads: 198)

cancelsharing.png

0 2020-10-16 18:04:57 View all replies
Hi,sir

You mean your sub-account has been deleted, and the network has already given it to the sub-account,right?

Kind regards

0 2020-10-16 19:05:58 View all replies
I
'd try the apps. But i still cant manage to delete 1 more shared user. (I wonder, where/when this user been created? its system do? auto?)

0 2020-10-16 22:07:08 View all replies
wengyuying replied at 2020-10-16 18:04
Hi,sir

You mean your sub-account has been deleted, and the network has already given it to the sub- ...

not yet....but that is thing i want to do. Cloud keep say '....managed by other sub acc". I log with apps, and found the user - Remote Assistant_User_AS (Read Only).  I dont think this user can manage the network.

0 2020-10-19 17:25:28 View all replies
Hi,sir

Can I know that your problem still exists? If yes,you can contact us by rita.The link:www.ruijienetworks.com/rita

Kind regards,

Releated Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd