How do I use the MGMT interface on the RSR77 engine to upgrade the router?|
1. Place the system file in the TFTP directory.
2. Log in to the RSR77 router by using the console cable.
3. Run the following command to display the current version:
4. Use a network cable to connect the TFTP server and the router's MGMT interface.
5. Configure the IP address and gateway of the MGMT interface to enable the interface to communicate with the TFTP server.
Ruijie(config-if-Mgmt0)#ip address 172.18.10.23 255.255.255.0
6. Test the connectivity to the TFTPserver.
Ruijie#ping oob192.168.33.51 //IP address of the PC
7. Check the free space of the flash memory.
8. Transfer the firmware to the router's flash memory.
Ruijie#copy oob_tftp://192.168.51.23/RSR77_10.4(3b21)_R171722_install.bin flash:rgos.bin
9. After the automatic upgrade package is successfully downloaded to the device, run the upgrade system rgos.bin command to upgrade the line card.
Ruijie#upgrade system rgos.bin
10. Reload the system.
Proceed with reload?[no] y
11. Run the following command to check whether the router is upgraded successfully:
Share this topic to
©2000-2022 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd