Your Email address (optional):

Community Feedback and Suggestion Reply

GTAC-Daisy

Level 1

Community Feedback and Suggestion
8454 7 2021-5-11 17:35:53
Original
Dear All,

Any complain or suggestion about the community and our product?
All you can feedback on this post, such as the community issue, function suggestion or  content suggestion.
Wait for your feedback, let us work together to let our community to be better

best regards
GTAC

0 2021-6-12 08:12:22 View all replies
Edited by ty.principal@peck.edu.hk at 2021-6-12 08:13

Hi GTAC,

I would like to change my personal info in setting but failed, the changes items cannot be saved even save successful diaglog showed.

Would you please help?

Thanks

0 2021-6-12 08:30:53 View all replies
ty.principal@pe replied at 2021-6-12 08:12
Hi GTAC,

I would like to change my personal info in setting but failed, the changes items cannot be ...

May I know what info you tried to change but failed, better can help provide picture, thanks

0 2021-6-12 10:27:51 View all replies
Daisy replied at 2021-6-12 08:30
May I know what info you tried to change but failed, better can help provide picture, thanks

Realname and birth country. Because I don' want to show my email address in the post

0 2021-6-12 22:23:01 View all replies
ty.principal@pe replied at 2021-6-12 10:27
Realname and birth country. Because I don' want to show my email address in the post

OK, I will feedback this issue to our R&D to let them help resolve, thanks for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience.

0 2021-6-13 11:08:01 View all replies
Daisy replied at 2021-6-12 22:23
OK, I will feedback this issue to our R&D to let them help resolve, thanks for your feedback and s ...

Thank you very much

0 2022-3-25 22:01:57 View all replies
The big issue for me is the fan noise from the Ruijie EG3230 and Reyee NBS3200 switches. I am going to add sound masking to the walls in my office closet to absorb the fan noise.  Is there a way to reduce the fan speed? Are there any plans to add passive cooling to more gear to reduce the fan noise? The are no distributors in the US, I am left with working late night with Ruijie support; I have no issues with that but chat via the Cloud app. I replaced all my Ubquiti Unifi gear in my apartment and house which is about 600 miles apart in separate States in the USA. So far, I like the local dashboard on the Gateways (EG2100 and EG3230) for a glance at the network. Is there a way to add the Reyee switches the same view? I am not a fan of the Cloud dashboard. I was used to the Ubquiti Unifi Controller Dashboard :-). So far, the Ruijie gear appears to be better hardware than the Unifi gear. Will configure the VPN between both locations once I have the 2 networks online. Learning new gear is fun and exciting. I am hoping I made the right choice switching to Ruijie. All the Ruijie and Reyee gear was purchased and shipped to me from a distributor in Singapore.

0 2022-3-29 12:27:51 View all replies
masmith22@veriz replied at 2022-3-25 22:01
The big issue for me is the fan noise from the Ruijie EG3230 and Reyee NBS3200 switches. I am going  ...

Hi Masmith,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by the fan noise and thanks for your suggestion.
I will feedback this problem to our PM and inquiry them are there avoid solution.

best regards
Daisy

Releated Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd