Forgot password?
 Register now

Welcome to use this form to feedback your problems with Ruijie Community

The category of your feedback

Your Feedback

Your Email address (optional):

How to configure the APP control and website access control in the Reyee EG? Reply

GTAC-Wayne

Level 2

How to configure the APP control and website access control in the Reyee EG?
2899 3 2021-11-15 14:48:22
Original
Edited by zhangwei13 at 2021-11-15 15:14

Sometimes, you may want to block the end users to access some APP or website, our Reyee series EG(except the EG105GW) provide an solution for this scenario.
So, how to configure the APP control and website access control in the Reyee EG?
Taking the EG105G-P as the example, please follow these easy steps to configure.

Firstly, logining to the web of Reyee EG, then click the 'Time Mangement'

Secondly, click the 'Add' to create an new time range---such as 'BlockingTime'. Of course, there already have three time option to choose.

Thirdly, after choosed the effective time for controling, click the Behavior---App Control

Choosing the time range and customizing the IP address range and APP to be blocked

After click 'OK',  the status would be 'Enable'

Fourthly, clicking the Behavior---Website mangement

Same as the configuration of APP control, Choosing the time range and customizing the IP address range and Website to be blocked

After click 'OK',  the status would be 'Enable'

That's all.
Please contact us if you have any question for this.

0 2023-12-22 13:06:30 View all replies
I want to block whole the internet (not only certain app, websites, games or videos ...) for ceratins range of ips (user group) ... how can i do?
I can't even find the option in ACL policy to add certain range(only single ip or whole subnet is available).
I have
[strong]EG209GS [/strong]gateway router.
Thanks.

0 2023-12-22 16:47:42 View all replies
rabins_sky replied at 2023-12-22 13:06
I want to block whole the internet (not only certain app, websites, games or videos ...) for ceratin ...

Dear,

You can find ACL policy to add certain range for whole subnet here:

0 2023-12-26 23:10:17 View all replies
GTAC-David replied at 2023-12-22 16:47
Dear,

You can find ACL policy to add certain range for whole subnet here:

Yes there is
Src IP Address ....................... ( here i can insert either single ip or whole subnet only) can not the range of ip

Dest IP Address ............ (here also same .... ) or how can i specify  0.0.0.0/0  ? so that I can block to whole internet address

Please show me by filling up all the field by yourself.

My source ip range is starts from 192.168.10.24  and stops to 192.168.10. 46
wants to block destination subnet is   0.0.0.0/0  

Releated Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd