|Devices Offline Troubleshooting Guide|
1. Check Network Connectivity
1) Verify the connectivity between Ruijie device and Ruijie Cloud. ping devicereg.ruijienetworks.com on device CLI. 2) Whether your device's IP address, gateway, DNS server are configured Ruijie(config)#int bvi 1 Ruijie(config-if)#ip address 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0 //configure IP Ruijie(config-if)#end Ruijie(config)#ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.1.254 //configure gateway Ruijie(config)#ip name-server 220.127.116.11 //configure DNS
3) Following ports are used for Ruijie Cloud management. Ensure these ports are available and the data stream is permitted.
Note: AP and SMB switch have default CWMP setting which allows devices can look for Ruijie Cloud automatically. But for enterprise switch(RG-S29 series), It needs to configure CWMP URL on CLI manually.Ruijie#configure terRuijie(config)#cwmpRuijie(config-cwmp)#acs url http://devicereg.ruijienetworks.com/service/tr069servletRuijie(config-cwmp)#endRuijie#wr
2. Check Device Running Mode(Wireless only) Verify whether the AP is running in FAT mode, if the device is working in FAT mode, it needs to switch AP into macc mode on WEB or CLI for Ruijie Cloud registration. the command are followingRuijie#ap-mode maccNote: By default, AP is running in FIT Mode and will convert MACC mode automatically once it has Internet access.
3. Check Ruijie Cloud Hosting(Asia or Europe)
1) In order to provide smooth access and reduce Internet latency for users in Ruijie Cloud solution. There is 2 Ruijie Cloud hosting installed for global service. The dynamic hosting selection for regions or countries shows as below:
2) As 2 hosting databases are isolated, if the serial number you input on and the device DNS resolution is not the same hosting, the device will not show online. First, verify which hosting you are accessing in the browser. Simply login your Ruijie Cloud account, and check the URL link.Cloud-as represents Asia cloud and cloud-eu is Europe Cloud. Then, login device's cli and execute ping cloud.ruijienetworks.com and check which IP address is resolved.(Asia-18.104.22.168,Europe-22.214.171.124). Please confirm the cloud hosting you are accessing is the same as the one device registered.
4. Check Device Firmware Whether the device is running the latest firmware as Ruijie Cloud recommended, if the firmware version is too old, it may not be compatible with Ruijie Cloud. User can log in device's web or cli and upgrade to latest firmware version. Please refer Ruijie Cloud Supported Model and Recommended Firmware Version:https://www.ruijienetworks.com/support/documents/slide_73633
5. Check Serial NumberWhether the device's serial number is matched with the one displayed on Ruijie Cloud. The serial number can be found on device back panel or exec "show version" on CLI.
6. Check CWMP configuration
The following is right cwmp configuration:
show cwmp configuration
CWMP status : enable
ACS URL : http://devicereg.ruijienetworks.com/service/tr069servlet (DYNAMIC)
CPE URL : http://172.29.60.63:7547/ (DYNAMIC)
If the configuration is wrong, you can use the command following to change.
AP(config-cwmp)#acs url http://devicereg.ruijienetworks.com/service/tr069servlet ----you can replace 'devicereg' to 'cwmpsvr-as' or 'cwmpsvr-eu' base on the cloud you are using.