Scenario & Topology|
2. Choose Headquarter mode, then click Next
3.Choose Branch Type to be Mobile User, then click Next.
4. Choose VPN type to be L2TP IPSec.
5. Configure Basic Info like following
6. Add Account, then click Next.
7. Configure Pre-shared Key then click Next.
8. Click View to check the setting needed on PC side.
10.Verification on EG
I tried following your instructions, connected to the intranet via VPN, pinged to the internal devices but the problem arises that I can't connect to the shared folder resource shared within the network and cannot connect to the company's internal software. Can you help me explain this problem? thank!
Quang Pham replied at 2022-11-8 09:31May I know your model pls?
Please check these first:
1. Whether the IKE policies (encryption and authentication) are same.
2. Whether the pre-shared keys are same.
3. Whether the peer IP addresses is right.
4. Whether the negotiation modes are same.
Share this topic to
©2000-2022 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd