admin

Level 4

Calculation of the adequacy of POE/POE+ power supply
2707 2 2022-5-24 11:39:47
Original

tips documents FAQ
0 2022-7-29 03:26:12 View all replies
Jacob Hue replied at 2022-7-29 00:50
In order to be able to use a product, the user needs to have enough power. Power supply is a crucial ...

isn't all the ES200 series and above switches are already POE+ which is 30W per port max?
However, the maximum POE budget of the switch is significantly lower than 30W multiply by the ports.
For example, ES209GC-P & ES209C-P can only deliver 120W maximum POE budget. If i have high power POE devices that can use up to 24W per port, I can only use maximum 5 ports instead of 8. Why is the design like this? So forever we won't be able to get enough power, although i dun see any AP that can constantly use up more than 10W power yet. Even the EW-3200GX Pro is designed to run at 24W max.

0 2022-8-7 09:15:13 View all replies
steve johnson replied at 2022-8-5 16:37
CryptoPunks Cloneis a White Label NFT Marketplace script that helps to create NFT digital collectibl ...

What does this got to do with POE ?

Releated Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd