Forgot password?
 Register now

Welcome to use this form to feedback your problems with Ruijie Community

The category of your feedback

Your Feedback

Your Email address (optional):

Cable Test using Switches like EG-209GC-P : How do we get full details of the cable test results? Reply

The Wi-Fi Hero

Level 1

Cable Test using Switches like EG-209GC-P : How do we get full details of the cable test results?
2422 3 2022-7-29 03:08:36
Original
I saw there is cable test option for the switches. However, there is only NORMAL and maybe ABNORMAL as I dun have a cable that's not OK yet.
I would like to know if there is any further details to be built into the UI of app/web console ?
Is there any CLI command that can do the same and provide us full technical details with data?
eg, data transmission type, speed, packet, POE power consumption, estimated cable length, response time , channel, pair status etc
With an OK status doesn't help much to detect if a cable is worth inspecting or not

RG-ES209GC-P

Switch
0 2022-7-29 12:59:44 Solved View all replies
Dear Sir
I'm glad you're using our product. The reyee switch can't use cli

Second, as for the detailed inspection information about the cable you mentioned, it is not supported for the time being. We will collect your comments for feedback

best regards

Sam

0 2022-7-30 07:57:47 View all replies
GTAC-Sam replied at 2022-7-29 12:59
Dear Sir
I'm glad you're using our product. The reyee switch can't use cli

In what condition would a cable being detected as not OK ?
If CLI is not an option, what can we do ? Or any other model can handle this? Not even WebCLI?

0 2022-9-5 15:36:06 View all replies
The cable test results are a combination of connectors, cables, and electronics. To get the full picture of the cable test results, you need to have all of these components present for the testing process.
Cinenerdle

stumble guys

Releated Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd