Forgot password?
 Register now

Welcome to use this form to feedback your problems with Ruijie Community

The category of your feedback

Your Feedback

Your Email address (optional):

Re: How long for Ruijie DDNS Service to update dynamic IP address NEW IP Details after Reboot Reyee Router EG105G Reply

User 58099

Level 1

Re: How long for Ruijie DDNS Service to update dynamic IP address NEW IP Details after Reboot Reyee Router EG105G
2332 6 2022-9-6 01:18:53
Original
Hi there ,

May long it take to update NEW IP Details of the Ruijie DDNS Service  of Ruijie Cloud Website after Reboot Reyee Router EG105G?
RG-EG105G

Others Router
0 2022-9-6 11:13:23 View all replies
the public address depends on the egress ip address of device, which is shown in the gateway list.
If the egress ip address didn't changed, then the public address won't changed.

0 2022-9-7 01:10:28 View all replies
GTAC-Wayne replied at 2022-9-6 11:13
the public address depends on the egress ip address of device, which is shown in the gateway list.
I ...

Thank you for your reply ! I found it take longer time to update public address it had changed egress ip address changed

I tested it , you need to  manually disable it then enable to Ruijie DDNS IP service then the public address will on the Gateway Reyee Router EG105G .. any idea ?

0 2022-9-7 21:55:27 View all replies
User 58099 replied at 2022-9-7 01:10
Thank you for your reply ! I found it take longer time to update public address it had changed egr ...

Dear sir
thanks for your feedback, for this issue, we are confirming with R&D team and will reply you ASAP.
Best regards

0 2022-9-7 22:48:37 View all replies
GTAC-Wayne replied at 2022-9-7 21:55
Dear sir
thanks for your feedback, for this issue, we are confirming with R&D team and will reply  ...

Thank you for your reply ! anyhow I already created a case portal for this issue , waiting Ruijie Technical Dept to check on this issue

Thank you

0 2022-9-8 19:54:55 View all replies
User 58099 replied at 2022-9-7 22:48
Thank you for your reply ! anyhow I already created a case portal for this issue , waiting Ruijie  ...

Dear sir
As confirmed, from the Cloud Identify the egress IP address of device has changed to the DDNS domain take effect again, it will takes 1-5 mins.
May i konw the case ID so that we can continue troubleshoot if you have another issues.

best regards

0 2022-9-8 23:14:01 View all replies
GTAC-Wayne replied at 2022-9-8 19:54
Dear sir
As confirmed, from the Cloud Identify the egress IP address of device has changed to the  ...

Hi there ,

Thank you for your reply , The R & D of Ruijie fix the issue by mapping to public ip address. thank you
Case ID  Case Details-CP20220906104

Thank you & Best Regards

Releated Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd