Your Email address (optional):

Official
【Activity】Speak your complaints out to make a better Reyee Router Reply

admin

Level 4

【Activity】Speak your complaints out to make a better Reyee Router
7973 59 2022-9-7 09:50:12
Original
Whether the Reyee Router has made you down?
Do you have any complaints or suggestions to Reyee Router?
NOW, it’s your turn!
Speak your complaints out in the comment area, 50$is for you if YOUR IDEAS is adopted by our R&D.
RG-EG105G-P

Router Activity
0 2022-9-7 14:07:30 View all replies
Hello, I’m Leo, the product manager of Reyee Router. I’ll waiting here for your precious voices about our products. Welcome to leave your comments here. Thank you!

0 2022-9-7 16:01:33 View all replies
Hello Leo, I want to know, does our Router support multi-van under the same vlan? I think it is very important for my scenario. Please!!!

0 2022-9-7 16:10:23 View all replies
Vincent replied at 2022-9-7 16:01
Hello Leo, I want to know, does our Router support multi-van under the same vlan? I think it is very ...

Hello Vincent. Thank you for your feedback! We have received similar feedback from other customers. We will consider adding to future versions during the optimization. If you have a specific application case in the project, you can also share with me~

0 2022-9-7 16:11:51 View all replies
I have client using EG105G-P as PPPOE server and he wants to use the Account authentication but not working if PPPOE is enable.

0 2022-9-7 21:15:55 View all replies
Edited by Tu Pham Ngoc at 2022-9-7 21:22

1. Please make the function on cloud/app and the firmware (eWeb) being more consistence, for example, the Ruijie DDNS which can only be access via cloud or app but not on the eWeb which make users sometime quite confused. This is just one example, there are more.
2. The Network Check function should give user more details information (for example WAN address, type of connection,...) it can help in diagnostic rather than just a check tick or red cross.
3. We can not read the log or find it anywhere cloud/app/eweb (not the simple log on app)
4. For VPN, please update to IKEv2 if your team use strongswan then it is not too difficult.
Wireguard should be a very nice update if your kernel version is 5.10 or 5.15 (but I think ReyeeOS is still using 3.xx code base?). Even slow R&D like Mikrotik and Draytek already have IKEv2 & Wireguard for some years.

5. How about OSFP and BGP support? they become very common in DevOps world and will be popularized soon in home lab. Low end Mikrotik router support them (and MPLS) for many years, now it is their edge.
6. A bug fix needed: I test a topo like this EG router -> 3rd party wifi AP -> Reyee 1200R as repeater.
The 1200R is still on app topo but on the cloud the 1200R never appear in topo, in eWeb, network part (not local), it always has a prompt for topology update but nothing happen after user choose OK, 1200R is still disappear in the topology.
7. For AP, Homewifi and EG wifi gateway series: when we can configure them to use AES in wifi encryption only (no TKIP)?
And when WPA3 becomes available?
Thank you,

0 2022-9-7 23:03:08 View all replies
Hi there ,
Can you add the openvpn server feature on the all  EG-100G  Series or got the option to remove PPTP Server service on this EG-100G Series

to replace with openvpn server feature , thank you

0 2022-9-8 01:46:50 View all replies
Hi, It might be digressing a little bit, but have you consider programmability for RGOS?
For example, using python script with some library could be used for configuring the devices, or REST API if it is not python?

0 2022-9-8 09:56:50 View all replies
Wish to support PPPOE dial-up with same vlan for two same ISP!!!!

0 2022-9-8 10:18:22 View all replies
Edited by Joe_B at 2022-9-8 10:20

Hello Leo, Joe here.. Well any complaints from the Ruijie Router is the interface, need English language, I used NBR6210 actually. And if it possible, make login page customizations inside the router

0 2022-9-8 10:20:01 View all replies
Edited by unknown unknown at 2022-9-8 19:30

Ruijie - Leo Sun replied at 2022-9-7 14:07
Hello, I’m Leo, the product manager of Reyee Router. I’ll waiting here for your precious voices ab ...
Hi Leo. I'm using EG-105G-V2. is it possible to add "Port Flow Control" to it? We have that feature on EW1200G Pro. also please add realtime CPU & memory usage in for local access.

0 2022-9-8 10:24:56 View all replies
Hello Leo,
Can you please add the feature in captive portal to collect database of the user info like first name, last name, mobile number, email I'd, etc.

0 2022-9-8 10:34:24 View all replies
Halo guys,
so far so good for the apps and cloud .. good job ....
i have an idea ... why you don"t make an option ... when alarm or trouble comes up .. user get notif at their mobile phone.
thk u ruijie, good luck and be best devices.
BR
thomas

0 2022-9-8 10:57:51 View all replies
Hello Leo,
When I create voucher in the cloud, there are features like mac binding on first use, and concurrent user limitation for specific voucher. But when I sync those vouchers to the local authentication of security gateway, such mac binding and user limitation feature of voucher gets lost and the voucher is merely used for authentication without its features. It would be much useful if the voucher had similar features when  synced to local authentication of security gateway. And also if any device gets authenticated using local auth with a voucher then the same voucher in cloud remains unused, It is also a problem i.e. with one voucher there can be 2 authentications one from cloud and one from local. You can make it auto sync between local and cloud authentications if it is synced by user.
I faced these problem when I used Ruijie Security gateway with Reyee AP and created vouchers in cloud synced it to gateway and used captive portal with voucher authentication. If this is fixed we can provide various solutions to the customers as per their needs and scenario and budget. If you want to talk further about this scenario you can contact me.
Regards
Nitesh Ghimire
nitesh.ghimire@networkstore.com.np

0 2022-9-8 11:17:17 View all replies
It would be great if the feature of creating multiple captive portal page for different IP addresses range is added. And the feature like data limit,quota, time period does not function as well.

0 2022-9-8 11:24:45 View all replies
Attaching the default IP address, username and password in devices would be very helpful to the non technical person to access the device (router,ap) locally.

This is the basic thing but useful. There might be the case when there is no internet to add device to cloud and, no internet to google the default IP.

0 2022-9-8 11:31:14 View all replies
+Include capability to import or upload blocklists, not just individual sites. Like pi-hole.
+add reporting with graph on blocked sites/domain

This is for users who uses pi-hole as their dns server. The idea is to make pi-hole features integrated with ruijie routers.

0 2022-9-8 13:19:53 View all replies
Hello, Can you add support https and access control for eWeb local access. becuase of everyone can access eWeb login page after connected via wifi or local network, which have an issue for brute-force admin password.

0 2022-9-8 14:45:27 View all replies
Jhomel Blanco replied at 2022-9-7 16:11
I have client using EG105G-P as PPPOE server and he wants to use the Account authentication but not  ...

Hello Jhomel Blanco, so sorry to make trouble to you. All Reyee Router support PPPoE Server. Cloud you please share your hardware and firmware version to us? or share us your project if you are convenient. Let our technical team to help you. Thanks.

0 2022-9-8 14:51:57 View all replies
User 58099 replied at 2022-9-7 23:03
Hi there ,
Can you add the openvpn server feature on the all  EG-100G  Series or got the option to r ...

Hi, dear customer, thank you to attend our topic.
Actually all Reyee Router including EG100/200/300 series support OpenVPN now.
it support max 16 active OpenVPN tunnels on EG100 series.
Please upgrade your firmware to lastest R86 version and try again.

For PPTP, may be nobody use it now? What opinions of others in this topic?

0 2022-9-8 14:59:29 View all replies
wengkie kuswendi replied at 2022-9-8 01:46
Hi, It might be digressing a little bit, but have you consider programmability for RGOS?
For example ...

Hello, wengkie kuswendi, I think you are very professional on network.
It's good suggestion. May I know what scenario it is? And what trouble or problem would you like to solve by this feature? How did you solve it now without this feature? What's the benefit of this feature to you?
Waiting for your feedback.
Thanks.

0 2022-9-8 15:03:03 View all replies
axternkoh@ruijienetworks.com replied at 2022-9-8 09:56
Wish to support PPPOE dial-up with same vlan for two same ISP!!!!

Yes, we have already submitted this requirement to our R&D team. I think you will see this feature soon.
Thanks for your kindly support of Reyee Router.

0 2022-9-8 15:09:03 View all replies
Hello Joe, I think you are our kindly new product pilot customer. Your pilot firmware is not official firmware, so will have unexpected issues. For official version firmware, the English language is must be supported. I will check with our RnD team to remind them again. Thanks for your feedback.
On the other hand, actually I didn't understand of what you said "make login page customization
". Do you mean support customization of WebUI login page, or captive portal login page?

0 2022-9-8 15:19:39 View all replies
Tu Pham Ngoc replied at 2022-9-7 21:15
1. Please make the function on cloud/app and the firmware (eWeb) being more consistence, for example ...

Hello Tu Pham Ngoc, thanks a lot.
I think you must love and have paid a lot of effort on our product, thanks for your kindly support firstly.
Please allow me to check one by one and reply you later.
Thanks.

0 2022-9-8 15:29:23 View all replies
Hussain Syed replied at 2022-9-8 10:24
Hello Leo,
Can you please add the feature in captive portal to collect database of the user info lik ...

Do you mean we can add some text box on portal login page, so can ask users to submit their information when they are trying to login?

0 2022-9-8 15:32:42 View all replies
unknown unknown replied at 2022-9-8 10:34
Halo guys,
so far so good for the apps and cloud .. good job ....
i have an idea ... why you don"t m ...

Thanks for your kindly support.
Good idea, as I know, alarm notification on mobile feature is on they way.
Thanks fro your feedback, let's make it better together.

0 2022-9-8 15:44:00 View all replies
Nitesh Ghimire replied at 2022-9-8 10:57
Hello Leo,
When I create voucher in the cloud, there are features like mac binding on first use, and ...

Thanks, Nitesh Ghimire. It's really a unexpected problem.
May I know which Router models are you using? I will ask our technical team to check.

0 2022-9-8 15:51:29 View all replies
Ayush Maharjan replied at 2022-9-8 11:17
It would be great if the feature of creating multiple captive portal page for different IP addresses ...

Good idea!
Enable different portal page for different SSID is on the way, I think you will see it next in 1 month.
And the feature like data limit,quota, time period does not function as well.

We integrated them in our new office solution (BYOD).
Let wait it together.

0 2022-9-8 15:52:44 View all replies
Ruijie - Leo Sun replied at 2022-9-8 15:09
Hello Joe, I think you are our kindly new product pilot customer. Your pilot firmware is not officia ...

yes, support customization of WebUI login page for the hotspot user..  because if i want to customize like adding pic, text. i must set from Ruijie Cloud... example of wifi login page :

thanks.. actually i love Ruijie Product, for the busy IT, they can work automatically such as optimization, topology maker, report monthly. and this my interface of NBR6210

thanks

0 2022-9-9 06:35:27 View all replies
Edited by Mauricio Chaves at 2022-9-9 06:42

Ruijie - Leo Sun replied at 2022-9-8 15:51Good idea!Enable different portal page for different SSID is on the way, I think you will see it  ...
Isnt it a weird thing to use BYOD to acomplish a daily AP GROUP or SSID task to do WLAN speedlimit or customized captive portal, content filtering, black/white list, etc...?  Things should be in the right place in the UI, so we avoid many tech support calls to teach customers that things are in the wrong place.  Maybe BYOD settings can redirect the user to the SSID settings page where most SSDI settings should be...

0 2022-9-9 06:58:50 View all replies
Edited by Mauricio Chaves at 2022-9-9 07:00

We suggest to use only one UI to manage all the different EG appliances.  Every new EG release, we need to learn and memorize which features are on each EG, making it difficult to get used to the interface.
We have more than 6 different user interface and a mix of some or all of them are needed to manage only one network, APP, Cloud, EG, AC.
Also please keep CONCEPTS the same between the platform, AP GROUPS exists on most EG and AC, but Cloud manage it as Projects where we can also group SW which is not an AP GROUP, the APP can not visualize Projects.
Long distance transmision (as a setting) only exists in the APP or viceversa, and other features not easy to find, if the user feels more confortable with the CLOUD or the eWeb interface. So they will never know there is a setting like the IP MNGT.

0 2022-9-13 10:10:25 View all replies
Ayush Maharjan replied at 2022-9-8 11:24
Attaching the default IP address, username and password in devices would be very helpful to the non  ...

Hi Ayush Maharjan,

Really thanks for your suggestions. It's a very good idea which will be more convenient for customers. We feedback to our related colleagues and improve it. Thank you once again!

Ruijie

0 2022-9-13 21:37:11 View all replies
Hello, I’m Leo, the product manager of Reyee Router. I’ll waiting here for your precious voices ab ...

Hi Leo, I am really impressed by the designs of your routers and the sturdiness of these devices. But I must say I am a little disappointed that VLAN support has not been implemented on EW1800GX-PRO.

Within the current topology setup, i cannot activate the Guest Wifi as only the Gateway Router can handle the VLAN.

It would be appreciated if you can have the VLAN support added in the next firmware update for the EW1800GX-PRO.

0 2022-9-14 23:20:42 View all replies
Hi Bro Leo
Here's my input :
1. NTP Server
now IoT already more popular including in SMB market, like Lamp, Attendance machine, etc. some device need sync time and it would be better our router will be NTP server from them, so device will sync locally

3. SNMP
this features required especially for router, sometimes user has their own monitoring systems, and overal network maybe use multiple brand router, so they also need to integrated to their NMS.

5. SD-WAN function
provide this feature would be usefull for customer, we can use SD-WAN and defined specific routing to specific application or destination based on QoS. and can implement also for various connection

7. NAT configuration
defined specific source ip address who can get and provide NAT to internet, and can defined specific source ip map to specific public ip as source NAT

8. LDAP & Radius authentication
some SMB maybe they integrated to their HQ over VPN tunnel, and have some policy to use web auth use their own LDAP or radius account

0 2022-9-15 09:36:30 View all replies
unknown unknown replied at 2022-9-8 11:31
+Include capability to import or upload blocklists, not just individual sites. Like pi-hole.
+add re ...

Dear customer,

Thank you for your suggestion on our product. We will take your suggestion into consideration and make it better.

0 2022-9-15 09:45:04 View all replies
Samuel Li replied at 2022-9-8 13:19
Hello, Can you add support https and access control for eWeb local access. becuase of everyone can a ...

Dear Samuel Li,

We fully understand your concern, and we will consider it and forward your suggestion to our R&D team. Thank you for your suggestion!

0 2022-9-15 18:23:47 View all replies
RullyAbdillah replied at 2022-9-14 23:20
Hi Bro Leo
Here's my input :
1. NTP Server

Hi Rully,

Thank you for your suggestion. We will feedback your suggestion to our R&D team. If there are any update of your suggestion, we will inform you! Thank you once again.

0 2022-9-19 10:33:35 View all replies
Dear all,
Thank you for participating in our activity. Your suggestions raised here really matter to us and we will feedback your suggestion to our teams and take your suggestion into consideration when developing our next version.
Thank you for your participation and your valuable suggestions, we will select 3 participants according to the rationality and feasibility of the suggestions and issue 50 dollars award. The list of winners will be announced this Thursday, please look forward to it.

Ruijie Networks

0 2022-9-22 09:46:23 View all replies
Shafiek replied at 2022-9-13 21:37
Hi Leo, I am really impressed by the designs of your routers and the sturdiness of these devices.  ...

Hello, Shafiek, thanks for your kind support of our home router. The home router series product is positioned in home scenario. I'm not sure if your project is for home or business. If it is a business scenario, we suggest you use EG series business router to enjoy more business features. Our new product EG105GW(T) wireless router with mesh, I think you will like it.

0 2022-9-22 10:22:04 View all replies
Joe Joe replied at 2022-9-8 15:52
yes, support customization of WebUI login page for the hotspot user..  because if i want to custom ...

Hi Joe, for the "customization of WebUI login page for the hotspot user
" feature, I think we already support customizing in Cloud Web. Could you please clarify more detail of your expected picture in mind? for example, we should support a more flexible way to support the change button or every corner?
For the language of the WebUI, I remember you can choose language in webUI login page, please try.

0 2022-9-22 10:31:08 View all replies
unknown unknown replied at 2022-9-8 11:31
+add re ...

Good idea, I have written down your suggestion. It's a good requirement, let me discuss it with our RnD.

0 2022-9-22 10:41:52 View all replies
Mauricio Chaves replied at 2022-9-9 06:58
We suggest to use only one UI to manage all the different EG appliances.  Every new EG release, we n ...

Hello Chaves, I agree with you, different UI makes users confuse, and difficult to learn. Recently, we started a plan, to try to make all useful configurations to Cloud. No need users to log in EG, AP web seperately.

0 2022-9-22 10:44:30 View all replies
RullyAbdillah replied at 2022-9-14 23:20
Hi Bro Leo
Here's my input :
1. NTP Server

Got them, Rully, Thanks for your suggestion. We will consider these requirements.

0 2022-9-24 10:26:12 View all replies

Hello, Leo! Can you please help me with below feature request related to OpenVPN? As a seasoned network engineer, this is very valuable, to be able to set static routes over OpenVPN tunnels back to the remote sites. Thanks!
https://community.ruijienetworks.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4212
As a side note, I'm loving what I'm seeing so far. This feature request is what I'm looking for to fall completely in love with Reyee platform.

0 2022-9-26 12:02:02 View all replies
Tu Pham Ngoc replied at 2022-9-7 21:15
1. Please make the function on cloud/app and the firmware (eWeb) being more consistence, for example ...

Dear Tu Pham Ngoc,

We are so happy to inform you that your suggestion will be adopted by our team to improve our product.Thank you for participating in our activity and feedback your suggestion to us. We will contact you by the email
which you have registered in our Community to send the rewards.
Congratulations!

Ruijie International Service Center

0 2022-9-26 12:02:51 View all replies
Joe_B replied at 2022-9-8 10:18
Hello Leo, Joe here.. Well any complaints from the Ruijie Router is the interface, need English lang ...
Dear Joe-B,

We are so happy to inform you that your suggestion will be adopted by our team to improve our product. Thank you for participating in our activity and feedback your suggestion to us. We will contact you by the email
Congratulations!

0 2022-9-26 13:44:24 View all replies
Ayush Maharjan replied at 2022-9-8 11:17
It would be great if the feature of creating multiple captive portal page for different IP addresses ...

Dear Ayush Maharjan,
We are so happy to inform you that your suggestion will be adopted by our team to improve our product. Thank you for participating in our activity and feedback your suggestion to us. We will contact you by the email
Congratulations!

0 2022-11-2 14:27:09 View all replies
Dear Admin,
please add feature VPN WireGuard for all Gateway, router and wireless router.
thank you.

Best Regards,

Adi k

0 2022-11-3 14:12:49 View all replies
Adi  Kusumayadi replied at 2022-11-2 14:27
Dear Admin,
please add feature VPN WireGuard for all Gateway, router and wireless router.
thank you. ...

Ok sir, Thank you for your suggestion. this feature has been feedback to R&D team, and they are accessing this requirement now!

0 2022-11-14 20:15:39 View all replies
I'm Karl Bongcasan one of your SUBD in the Philippines, I have a concern with the voucher system, I would suggest that if you can have an option where in generating the voucher you can have a record and delete voucher option and when generating a voucher it's better to have a 'comment' or a marker each batch of the voucher generated to be easily filtered by the network admin.

0 2022-11-15 17:25:17 View all replies
Edited by 孙建涛 at 2022-11-15 17:31

KARL JC BONGCASAN replied at 2022-11-14 20:15
I'm Karl Bongcasan one of your SUBD in the Philippines, I have a concern with the voucher system, I  ...
Hello Karl, I'm Leo. Let's make more clear of your requirements.
1. Would you like to delete a batch of vouchers based on generation time?
2. Would you like to view vouchers by groups of vouchers based on generation time?
3. What kind of comments would you like to add when generating vouchers and for filter later? for example time, customer name, or any others?
I'm looking forward to your reply.

0 2022-11-16 09:02:26 View all replies
admin replied at 2022-11-3 14:12
Ok sir, Thank you for your suggestion. this feature has been feedback to R&D team, and they are ac ...

Dear Ruijie Team,
Thank you very much. Hopefully Ruijie's products will get better and more famous.

0 2023-11-20 23:55:40 View all replies
Edited by Alexander Wayne at 2023-11-21 00:14

About RG-E5, 1800GX Pro, 3200GX PRO:
1) Missing WireGuard Protocol:
The absence of the WireGuard protocol is a notable limitation, as it is a modern and efficient VPN protocol. Its exclusion could impact the device's ability to leverage the latest advancements in secure and high-performance VPN connections.
More than 1 year and still not implemented:
https://community.ruijienetworks.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4182&extra=page%3D1
2) Bugged OpenVPN Client Side for several devices:
The presence of bugs in the OpenVPN client side is a critical issue. A reliable and secure VPN client is essential for maintaining the confidentiality and integrity of data traffic. Resolving these bugs is crucial for ensuring a robust and effective VPN implementation.
Few months and still not fixed:
https://community.ruijienetworks.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6756&extra=page%3D2
3)Lack of SqM and QoS: The absence of Smart Queue Management (SqM) and Quality of Service (QoS) features is a drawback, as these functionalities are instrumental in optimizing network performance. SqM and QoS help manage bandwidth effectively, ensuring a better user experience and minimizing latency for critical applications.
Waiting more then 6 months:
https://community.ruijienetworks.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5360&extra=page%3D3
https://community.ruijienetworks.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5805&extra=page%3D3
4)Lack of SSH:
The absence of SSH (Secure Shell) access limits the device's configurability and troubleshooting capabilities. SSH is a fundamental tool for secure remote management and is often essential for advanced users or system administrators in maintaining and customizing network settings(like in my case). It raises concerns as to why gateway devices with a similar architecture and firmware based on OpenWRT have SSH access, while Reyee is restricted due to 'company secrets' and 'security concerns.' This seems contradictory and raises questions about the necessity of such limitations, considering the comparable systems in place."

5) Strange DNS requests from router to this adress:
macclog-us.ruijienetworks.com
Guys, it a router and not a spying machine...

6)Lack of Possibility to Switch Firmware:
The inability to switch to another firmware based on OpenWRT or one that supports the device's CPU is a significant limitation. Having the flexibility to choose alternative firmware allows users to explore different features, enhancements, and security updates that may not be available in the current firmware, providing a more customizable and adaptable user experience.

P.S If you can't give us what we want to expect, why we should use such buggy, poor firmware? It costs more than 100$ and you receive smth. that can give you 50$? Thinking to sell my devices and to get better a MikroTik.

0 2023-11-29 09:55:44 View all replies
Alexander Wayne replied at 2023-11-20 23:55
About RG-E5, 1800GX Pro, 3200GX PRO:
1) Missing WireGuard Protocol:
The absence of the WireGuard pr ...

Hi sir, thank you for your attention to Reyee devices. Here are the answers to your questions:
1) Missing WireGuard Protocol----Sorry, this function is not in our development plan for now. but we will do more surveys about this function. If there are any updates, I will inform you.
2)Bugged OpenVPN Client Side for several devices --- This is the case ID for this problem. in order to know your question better, would you mind come to our support portal to solve your question better: www.ireyee.com/pages/live-chat
3)  Lack of SqM and QoS ---Sorry, these two functions are not in our development plan for now.
4)  Lack of SSH----we disable this SSH out of some security concerns
5)macclog-us.ruijienetworks.com ----This is an address of our MACC cloud
6)  Lack of Possibility to Switch Firmware ---Sorry, it is not support now

0 2023-12-22 12:54:47 View all replies
I have these suggestions right now,
Pleas add the range of ips (currently only supported single ip or subnet) for acl rule. Its better if we can add the user group to ristrict or allow in ACL.

Eventhough we choose the english language as webui in hotspot ... after authentication user (sacnning the users qr code) the verified message is displayed in chiniese language ... please improve this too.

Its better to add local device name resolution features in the gateway router. Its very importatnt and required while working on local services like database and web server in the computer training lab.

Thanks (I have Reijuei/Reyee
[strong]EG209GS gateway router.)[/strong]

0 2023-12-30 21:05:14 View all replies
Hello, I'm Jan.. i have problem with the RG-NBR6215-E gateway in my cafe shop.. there is no template for gaming priority in flow control policy you have 3 choices (Manual, Entertainment and Office)..
I wish you have 4 choice the (Gaming) priority.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also in the cloud setup i request feature for 3 ISP PBR
vlan10 go to ISP1 (no ISP2 / 3, Except [Fail Over] it can  go to ISP2 / 3).
vlan20 go to ISP2 / 3 (no ISP1, Except [Fail Over] it can go to ISP1).

0 2023-12-30 21:31:42 View all replies
JalZa replied at 2023-12-30 21:05
Hello, I'm Jan.. i have problem with the RG-NBR6215-E gateway in my cafe shop.. there is no template ...

Dear sir

Entertainment template and office template give priority to your entertainment and office application respectively.
And you can configure PBR following this guide: https://community.ruijienetworks.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3842
To achieve PBR fail over, you need to configure track following this guide and apply to the PBR route map policy: https://community.ruijienetworks.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4828

Best regards
Jenny

0 2024-1-2 18:34:53 View all replies
Is it possible to have vlan support for WAN static ip configuration. It will be good to have this option, some of our ISP's still support this and the lack of this option makes one not use such a good product

0 2024-1-12 00:26:46 View all replies
Hey ! I found the bug in EG209GS router with the Software Version:
ReyeeOS 2.248.0.2213 ...
The static ip addresses reserved for the specific mac addresses are also provided to other devices which are not configured for static use.

0 2024-1-12 08:36:04 View all replies
rabins_sky replied at 2024-1-12 00:26
Hey ! I found the bug in EG209GS router with the Software Version:
ReyeeOS 2.248.0.2213 ...
The stat ...
Hi:
Thank you for letting us know about it! we are going to take a look on the software version and device model. When we have an answer come back to give you reply about the solution of the issue.
Regards,
Javier

Releated Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd