Your Feedback

Your Email address (optional):

EG105G-P-V2 Behaviour Policy cannot delete Reply

Thiha Mon

Level 1

EG105G-P-V2 Behaviour Policy cannot delete
1473 7 2022-12-11 23:46:41
Original
I had set behaviour policy and once I want to delete, I cannot delete nor even edit. When I changed or deleted, the system shows "operation successful" and it seems deleted but when I refresh, the policy remains.
RG-EG105G-P

Router Configuration Network Setting Behaviour Setting
0 2022-12-12 10:32:10 View all replies
May I know what firmware version of this EG?
Could you share some screenshots about this issue?

0 2022-12-12 11:40:44 View all replies
Patrick replied at 2022-12-12 10:32
May I know what firmware version of this EG?
Could you share some screenshots about this issue?

Firmware is ReyeeOS 1.206.2220

I want to delete the first policy. When I tried to delete, its says operation successful. However, when I refresh, the policy remains the same.

Thank You

0 2022-12-12 13:13:01 View all replies
Thiha Mon replied at 2022-12-12 11:40
Firmware is ReyeeOS 1.206.2220

Could you try to edit this policy, and set a user group for this policy, then try to delete it?

0 2022-12-12 13:44:38 View all replies
Patrick replied at 2022-12-12 13:13
Could you try to edit this policy, and set a user group for this policy, then try to delete it?

Yes, i tried. After edited, I do not refresh and delete. It is not working. Then I edited, refresh, it doesn't edited. I think this is the problem of that blank in user group. Could you please advise how can I override or should I reset?

Thank you so much

0 2022-12-12 15:49:28 View all replies
Thiha Mon replied at 2022-12-12 13:44
Yes, i tried. After edited, I do not refresh and delete. It is not working. Then I edited, refresh ...

Could you share your network project to me?
We may need our R&D to check this.

BTW, may I know how you add this policy without input a user group?

0 2022-12-12 17:06:23 View all replies
Patrick replied at 2022-12-12 15:49
Could you share your network project to me?
We may need our R&D to check this.

Once I finish arranging some necessary, I can share with you. Please advise how can I share with you privately.

Regarding with your second question, I don't know how I did it. I was randomly setting parameters and not using netflix behind that gateway after setting up. When I need to use netflix behind that gateway, I cannot use. First I thought it was my device error  and try with different device again new device also not working. So, I bypass the gateway and working well. Then I realized this could be my setting and trying to delete that policy as schedule is 24 hr 7 days.

Thank you for your kind support.

0 2022-12-12 17:52:44 View all replies
Thiha Mon replied at 2022-12-12 17:06
Once I finish arranging some necessary, I can share with you. Please advise how can I share with y ...

You can come to Rita Live Chat and send the sharing link to our engineers.
Here is the link:
Rita Live Chat

When you enter the link, you can click on the live chat button in the bottom right corner.

Related Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd