Your Feedback

Your Email address (optional):

UNHAPPY WITH RUIJIE SUPPORT Reply

joe van zyl

Level 1

UNHAPPY WITH RUIJIE SUPPORT
1942 7 2022-12-28 02:56:34
Original
I have been struggling just to get info on how to reload firmware on a RG-EAP602,as the power went off as it was doing a firmware upgrade from the cloud, theproblem is that ruijie is telling me to send the unit in for be exchanged. Theproblem is South Africa is on holiday fill the 3 Jan 2023 and we are a ISP thatneed the unit back up, so is there no way we can reload it like Mikrotik orUbiquiti ?
I can’t see that ruijie has not put a fail safe in case something like thishappens, you can’t keep Business hostage , till you do a  swop out, this is unacceptable.
RG-EAP602

Cloud Switch Wireless Router Mesh Wi-Fi
0 2022-12-28 09:50:30 Solved View all replies
Dear sir
Sorry for any inconvenience
We already provide you the methord to recovery the firmware of this mode, and another solutions for your case. You may access the caseportal to check more details.
We will improve our service quality and thank for your feedback.
Sorry again
Wayne

0 2022-12-28 17:16:54 View all replies
joe van zyl replied at 2022-12-28 16:21
HI Guys

Please can you send me the rgos.bin file of were i can get it, for the RG-EAP602 unit on  ...
Do you mean you want firmware version of RG-EAP602?
If yes, please check on this link: https://www.ruijienetworks.com/support/documents/slide_76647
" i have a spare RG-EW1200G PRO i can connect the RG-EAP602 to. will this help ?" --    sorry sir, they are different series products so their firmware are also different.

0 2022-12-28 21:33:22 View all replies
Micca replied at 2022-12-28 17:16
joe van zyl replied at 2022-12-28 16:21
HI Guys

Ok it seems you need someone that can talk English, as I said last time I need to reload my RG-EAP602 as the power went off so it has bricked itself and I need to reload the firmware for the unit. the documentation that you sent me does not work, to recover the firmware on the router for RG-EAP602
I need the file or firmware and documentation explaining or video showinghow it is dome.

0 2022-12-29 01:21:42 View all replies
joe van zyl replied at 2022-12-28 21:33
Ok it seems you need someone that can talk English, as I said last time I need to reload my RG-EAP ...

Hi Joe

I see on that website is the button to download the files, have a look let me know if you succeeded,
https://www.ruijienetworks.com/support/documents/slide_76647#_Upgrade_Files

0 2022-12-30 15:23:45 View all replies
Edited by joe van zyl at 2022-12-30 15:47

Zunaid replied at 2022-12-29 01:21
Hi Joe

I see on that website is the button to download the files, have a look let me know if you ...
Hi Zunaid
I have downloaded the firmware. But it seems that no one is hearing what I an saying, let say it again, the RG-EAP602 that I have is bricked as to a cloud update, the power went off and now I can’t get into the unit, I need to know how to reflash the firmware back on to the unit, the Documentation that was sent to me seems to not work.
The ip that I must use on the laptop or pc must be 192.168.66.1 and the TFTP must point to 192.168.64.64
THIS DOSE NOT WORK FOR THE RG-EAP602

0 2022-12-30 15:52:28 View all replies
GTAC-Wayne replied at 2022-12-28 09:50
Dear sir
Sorry for any inconvenience
We already provide you the methord to recovery the firmware of  ...

Hi guys
I have downloaded the firmware but it seems that no one is hearing what I ansaying, let say it again, the RG-EAP602 that I have is bricked as to a cloud update, the power went off and now I can’t get into the unit, I need to know how to reflash the firmware back on to the unit, the Documentation that was sent to me seems to not work.
The ip that I must use on the laptop or pc must be 192.168.66.1 and the TFTP must point to 192.168.64.64
THIS DOSE NOT WORK FOR THE RG-EAP602

0 2022-12-30 16:22:53 View all replies
joe van zyl replied at 2022-12-30 15:52
Hi guys
I have downloaded the firmware but it seems that no one is hearing what I ansaying, let sa ...

Dear sir
Sorry for reply lately.
We regret that this solution to restore the firmware does not guarantee absolute success. As our engineer reply in RITA chat before, we mainly treat it as hardware failure when Reyee device loss its firmware.

For your case, we have contacted the local after-sales and partners and they will get you a new unit as soon as possible.

Best regards
Wayne

Releated Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd