Ruijie AP820L Guest Mode Reply

unknown unknown

Level 1

Ruijie AP820L Guest Mode
1480 1 2023-1-26 10:09:12
Original
Dear Support
My name is Deni from Indonesia.
Right now, i am interesting in changing all my device from UbiQuity to another brand.
It already started with the switch, around 80% switch in our factory already use Ruijie.
And also for personal Wi-Fi for all of our management apartment also use Ruijie.
But most of our wifi still use Ubiquity and other brand.
Last month i try to purchase Ruijie AP820L to put in Factory side, to see that it can be our next device or not.
Actually, i can setup up the AP, but i still have difficulties ( cannot find the interface menu ) about :
1. Whitelist and blacklisted device
2. Private network ( employee ) and Guest Mode ( can access only internet )

Could you please kindly support
Thank you
Regards
Deni
AP-820-L(V3)

Wireless
0 2023-1-29 21:09:10 View all replies
Hi Deni

1. Whitelist and blacklisted device

1) By CLi

If the device online on cloud, you can use these command to config that via commmand:

How to config Whitelist/Blacklist for wireless users on Ruijie AP?

and can use this function to batch deliver the configuration to mutiple APs:

The feature of Ruijie Cloud CLI Command

2) By web
You may refer this web guide
https://www.ruijienetworks.com/resources/preview/77001  --Page 44

2.Private network ( employee ) and Guest Mode ( can access only internet )

You mean Guest SSID cannot access internal resource only can access internet right?
1) If you have our EG or other uplink device which support config ACL,you may refer this post:

How to configure guest WiFi for Ruijie device?
2) If you only have AP820, you may refer this post:
How to configure guest WiFi for Ruijie AP on Ruijie Cloud?

--In this guide, It will change the guest ssid forward mode to NAT mode(WiFi user will get ip from AP), if you want to the users get ip from uplink DHCP server, you only need to config this on the AP:

Best regards,
Harvey

Releated Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd