Your Email address (optional):

Authentication Error with Gateway EG3230 after user sign-in success Reply

atomh2r

Level 1

Authentication Error with Gateway EG3230 after user sign-in success
2331 8 2023-1-26 11:00:09
Original
Hi Team ,

I got feedback from end user with local authentication gateway EG3230  firmware version RG-EG3200 Serial Gateway RGOS11.9(1)B11S3 after user sign-in successfully  found any a problem none show information it's error page. Please kindly help advise How to solve this issuing details as attachment,
1.Mobile Login success

2.PC Login Success

Best Regards,
RG-EG3250

Router Troubleshooting Technical Introduction Configuration Authentication
0 2023-1-29 22:38:26 View all replies
Hi

1.May I  know  you config local server auth only or auth integration with Cloud?

2.After user sign-in successfully, it shows this error, but the user can surf the Internet normally, right?

Best regards,

Harvey

0 2023-1-31 10:34:02 View all replies

this function I turn on norrmally after synchrnoze Captive Portal profils on Cloud

0 2023-2-6 20:57:31 View all replies
atomh2r replied at 2023-1-31 10:34
this function I turn on norrmally after synchrnoze Captive Portal profils on Cloud

Hi

Okay,After user sign-in successfully, it shows this error, but the user can surf the Internet normally, right?

Cloud you try to disable the auth and sync portal from cloud, after that enable it again?

0 2023-2-10 09:53:58 View all replies
GTAC-Harvey replied at 2023-2-6 20:57
Hi

Okay,After user sign-in successfully, it shows this error, but the user can surf the Internet  ...

Hi Sir

I try to do same like this process still found error

0 2023-2-26 09:37:38 View all replies
atomh2r replied at 2023-2-10 09:53
Hi Sir

I try to do same like this process still found error

Hi

It may need to check something by sharing the network on the cloud. I have created a Case ID for you: CS20230129-1256221. Please use Case to contact Rita if it is convenient.So that we can check the cause of the problem through network sharing.

Regards

0 2023-2-26 10:22:34 View all replies
Edited by Đức Phạm at 2023-2-26 10:35

Hi atomh2r,
Your problem seems very similar to my case before, but I don't know if it's true. You can try my method and see how it works. Hope it helps you.
1) You create a capitive portal template as you like, then save and select a capitive portal you want to sync the portal to the cloud.
2) You go to the basic section of the wireless network. Select the SSID you want to apply the portal to, open auth mode and select the portal to apply, then select ok.

3) You access the eweb of the managed gateway, go to the user section, select local auth. Remember to turn on "Auth Integration with Cloud" then add a new policy, this will add the ip range of the vlan that you choose to run authentication, choose the portal template as the cloud template. You can click review to see if your portal shows up. and save it.

4) You go back to#2 above, you turn off auth and save. You try to re-enter your SSID to see if it has loaded the portal template correctly as you want.
Best regards.

0 2023-2-26 10:40:31 View all replies
Edited by Đức Phạm at 2023-2-26 16:07

GTAC-Harvey replied at 2023-1-29 22:38
Hi

Hi Harvey
I can ask you a question about auth cloud tempalte. You see my post below #2 and #3. If I open both authentication methods at the same time. One is auth in the basic part of the wireless network and then select the portal at #2 and the other is Auth Integration with Cloud in #3, there will be a conflict that makes the portal not display and keeps loading when authenticating on the SSID.

Can you analyze for me, if I only apply 1 authentication way between auth with integrated portal capitive in #2 and Auth Integration with Cloud in #3, which option is optimal in terms of loading time option is the best in terms of data loading time and less bandwidth data.
Best regards !

0 2023-3-3 10:42:04 View all replies
Đức Phạm replied at 2023-2-26 10:22
Hi atomh2r,
Your problem seems very similar to my case before, but I don't know if it's true. You ca ...

Dear Đức Phạm

Thanks a lot for your advise bro I will following same like this sir,

Best Regards,

Releated Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd