Forgot password?
 Register now

Welcome to use this form to feedback your problems with Ruijie Community

The category of your feedback

Your Feedback

Your Email address (optional):

Set limit bandwidth "One Click Access" on EG-3230 & AP Reyee RAP2260 - RAP1200(P) ? Reply

Đức Phạm

Level 1

Set limit bandwidth "One Click Access" on EG-3230 & AP Reyee RAP2260 - RAP1200(P) ?
2109 6 2023-2-6 19:47:45
Original
I want set limit bandwidth for "One Click Access" in capitive portal. But my gateway EG-3230 is not effect, Reyee AP is not support as AP Enterprise by basic wifi SSID, please help me how can i set limit on Reyee AP. Thank you !!!
Ruijie Cloud

Cloud Wireless Configuration Troubleshooting Authentication
0 2023-2-7 16:56:47 View all replies
Sorry.
One-click authentication on Ruijie Cloud does not support to set speed limit for authenticated user.
Reyee AP also does not support speed limit.
If you set speed limit on Ruijie EG by using local Flow Control for authenticated user, then will cause captive portal error.
In your scenario, you may replace Reyee ap with Ruijie ap, so that you can set speed limit on Ruijie AP for one-click user.

0 2023-2-8 17:25:44 View all replies
Patrick replied at 2023-2-7 16:56
Sorry.
One-click authentication on Ruijie Cloud does not support to set speed limit for authenticate ...

Thank you. Can you tell me how can I customize local auth template default in the local auth section of the gateway EG-3230.

0 2023-2-8 19:54:46 View all replies
Đức Phạm replied at 2023-2-8 17:25
Thank you. Can you tell me how can I customize local auth template default in the local auth secti ...

Sry, the local auth template of Ruijie EG can not be changed.
The only place you can change the custom template is the logo in the upper left corner.

0 2023-2-12 10:21:49 View all replies
Patrick replied at 2023-2-8 19:54
Sry, the local auth template of Ruijie EG can not be changed.
The only place you can change the cu ...

Can you help me how to authenticate locally once logged in and not asking again. Because now, every time I log in, I finish working until noon, I take a lunch break at home, and then go back to the office, the system forces me to re-authenticate myself.

0 2023-2-24 17:14:59 View all replies
Đức Phạm replied at 2023-2-12 10:21
Can you help me how to authenticate locally once logged in and not asking again. Because now, ever ...
Sorry for not reply timely.
I think Steve has make an answer for you. Right?
https://community.ruijienetworks.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4975

0 2023-2-24 17:43:36 View all replies
GTAC-Patrick replied at 2023-2-24 17:14
Đức Phạm replied at 2023-2-12 10:21
Can you help me how to authenticate locally once logged in an ...

Yes, tks for support.
Best regard !!!

Releated Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd