Your Feedback

Your Email address (optional):

dynamic VLAN assignment on ruijie cloud Reply

adotelli

Level 1

dynamic VLAN assignment on ruijie cloud
1936 10 2023-2-24 20:39:02
Original
hi everyone. i did all of my other config for 802.1x. i just need to add more than one vlan id to my same ssid. how can i do it?
Ruijie Cloud

dynamic VLAN Cloud
0 2023-2-27 10:16:22 View all replies
Dear sir,

If you have Ruijie Enterprise APs, you may refer to the following link for the commands to configure dynamic vlan: https://community.ruijienetworks.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2888&extra=page%3D1

Best regards

Jayden

0 2023-2-27 16:25:19 View all replies
GTAC-Jayden replied at 2023-2-27 10:16
Dear sir,

If you have Ruijie Enterprise APs, you may refer to the following link for the commands t ...

i did it. when i did it my whole config deleted. for example; i want to set up to my one ssid ten VLAN. 10,20,30 IDs vs vs. is there any video of this

0 2023-2-27 17:19:44 View all replies
adotelli replied at 2023-2-27 16:25
i did it. when i did it my whole config deleted. for example; i want to set up to my one ssid ten  ...

Dear adotelli,

May I please know if you saved everything at the end by typing:
Ruijie(config)#end
Ruijie#wr

Best regards,
Jayden

0 2023-2-27 18:15:24 View all replies
GTAC-Jayden replied at 2023-2-27 17:19
Dear adotelli,

May I please know if you saved everything at the end by typing:

Dear Jayden;
Thank you so much for your quick respond. when i did all config, what will i write for vlan ID or what should i do ruijiecloud side.

0 2023-2-27 18:25:57 View all replies
adotelli replied at 2023-2-27 18:15
Dear Jayden;
Thank you so much for your quick respond. when i did all config, what will i write f ...

Dear adotelli,

You may enter the commands on cloud Web CLI, so that the configuration will not be affected by cloud synchronization.

Best regards,
Jayden

0 2023-2-27 20:36:43 View all replies
GTAC-Jayden replied at 2023-2-27 18:25
Dear adotelli,

You may enter the commands on cloud Web CLI, so that the configuration will not be ...

it worked. thank you so much jayden for your help. you are the best <3

best regards

0 2023-2-28 16:39:33 View all replies
adotelli replied at 2023-2-27 20:36
it worked. thank you so much jayden for your help. you are the best

hi again jayden. may i ask one more help? like i said it worked. but i tried whole scenario with one AP which is 820 v3. if i add new APs to my wireless network. what should i do? should i do same thing to new aps if it is so, all aps will be meshed? i mean roaming will be active?

0 2023-3-1 13:09:48 View all replies
adotelli replied at 2023-2-28 16:39
hi again jayden. may i ask one more help? like i said it worked. but i tried whole scenario with o ...

Dear adotelli,

If you have multiple APs, you may refer to this post on how to batch configure CLI commands:

https://community.ruijienetworks.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2007

Once you finish the configuration, all APs should have the same vlan-group and thus they will all have the same VLANs, Layer 2 roaming will be active since intra-VLAN roaming will take place. Please kindly note that Layer 2 roaming is enabled by default.

Best regards,

Jayden

0 2023-3-1 16:34:24 View all replies

hi again jayden;
when i try to this config i can't see any device. in my project i have only access points (820 v3). there is no acess controller or gateway.

0 2023-3-1 17:26:48 View all replies
adotelli replied at 2023-3-1 16:34
hi again jayden;
when i try to this config i can't see any device. in my project i have only acces ...

Dear adotelli,

Please kindly refer to this post:
https://community.ruijienetworks.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1760&extra=page%3D1

Sorry for the mistake.

Best regards,
Jayden

Releated Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd