Forgot password?
 Register now

Welcome to use this form to feedback your problems with Ruijie Community

The category of your feedback

Your Feedback

Your Email address (optional):

Official
What Makes a Good Technical Document? --Ruijie Document Complaint and Feedback Reply

admin

Level 4

What Makes a Good Technical Document? --Ruijie Document Complaint and Feedback
4757 6 2023-2-28 17:18:32
Original
What makes a good technical document?
---Rich content? Easy to understand? Easy to access?
Have you often used the following documents?
---Cookbook? Web-based Configuration Guide? Hardware Installation and Reference Guide?
What do you think of Ruijie Technical document?
    😊-- Rich Content?
    😊--Easy to understand?
    😊--Easy to access?
    😊--others... ...
OR
     😔--The document does not explain the required parameters.
     😔--It is hard to understand documents.
     😔--The document download link is incorrect.
     😔--The downloaded document is outdated.
Leave your feedback about Ruijie document on the comment area, tell me your standards about the good document!

Other

Activities Other
0 2023-3-2 11:31:54 View all replies
What makes a good technical document?
---Rich content? Easy to understand? Easy to access?
Have you often used the following documents?
---Cookbook? Web-based Configuration Guide? Hardware Installation and Reference Guide?
What do you think of Ruijie Technical document?
    😊-- Rich Content?
    😊--Easy to understand?
    😊--Easy to access?
    😊--others... ...

0 2023-3-2 12:33:50 View all replies

0 2023-3-2 13:23:25 View all replies

Hello sir, welcome to participate in our activity. May I know what's your opinion about our documents? Or do you have any suggestion to us? We look forward to your reply.

0 2023-3-2 13:25:41 View all replies

Hi sir, thank you so much for your feedback. We are so happy that our documents help you to solve your problem. If you have any other suggestion on our documents, please feel free to tell us.

0 2023-3-9 20:58:09 View all replies
Edited by Zunaid at 2023-3-9 21:00

The documents are okay but there is room for improvement.
Your library of the online video's could be arranged better with better English dialect.
I gave some opinions previously on features, Is there a portal to submit features request?

0 2023-3-10 11:13:43 View all replies
Zunaid replied at 2023-3-9 20:58
The documents are okay but there is room for improvement.
Your library of the online video's could b ...

Hi Zunaid,
Really thank for your feedback to us. about your feedback, may I know:
(1) Can you give us some specific improvement ideas to our documents?  you suggestion makes us better.
(2) May I know which online videos are you refer to? RCNA courses? Public training? or some other type videos? We will try to improve our English dialect.
(3) May I Know what's your features request? you can leave your request on our Community; I will let the Product manager to contact you!

Thanks again for your kindly feedback! Looking forward to your reply!

Releated Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd