Your Email address (optional):

My device is in a high cpu utlization. Reply

Levy

Level 1

My device is in a high cpu utlization.
5064 1 2018-4-4 10:13:34
Original
Hello, guys
sometimes I found my device was in a high cpu utlization.
If this situation happens again, what can I do ?

0 2018-4-4 10:18:55 View all replies
1.Common Processes
128  87.43%  31.86%  53.49%    dev_pkt_task  ---If this process with high CPU usage, it indicates that the device is sending andreceiving a great amount of packets. The intranet may have a great traffic.
18  23.68%  26.58%  28.11%    ll_mt------Data forwarding process----A great amount of data is forwarded simultaneously, resulting in a high CPU usage.
62  14.35%  13.42%  13.22%    vty_connect  ---Telnet process. When a great of information is printed, the process also occupies high CPU usage.
117  23.92%  22.36%  22.38%    http-rd   ----Process for web certification. Generally, when a great amount of users perform certification simultaneously, the process occupies great CPU.
122   2.39%   2.11%   2.18%    wlog_thread   ------Too many of logs enabling the wlan-diag function are printed.
98%    97%    71%    printk_task------Too many logs are printed.
2.Collect the following information and contact our online support.
In debug support mode, run the command threetimes.
show version
show version all
show ac-config
show running
show ap-config run
show ap-config summary
show log
showcpu  (3 times)
show memory (3 times)
enter into debug support mode, and excute the commands 3 times
Ruijie#debug support
Ruijie(support)#show task
Ruijie(support)#show memory
Ruijie(support)#show skbuff
Ruijie(support)#show pool
Ruijie(support)#show exception
If the console is suspended and the device crashes, run the @@@@@,@@@@t,@@@@s,@@@@m command three times to collect theinformation. This command is highly risky is prohibited to be operated on the high-voltage cables. It is prohibitedto run this command when the device console port is suspended but theinformation can be forwarded. The command can be used only when the device isabnormal and the console port can output information and you cannot obtain the information by any other means.

Releated Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd