Forgot password?
 Register now

Welcome to use this form to feedback your problems with Ruijie Community

The category of your feedback

Your Feedback

Your Email address (optional):

Reyee EW1200 Home router Sync Failed Oray DDNS and IP Traffic Control Config Reply

Clint Thebus

Level 1

Reyee EW1200 Home router Sync Failed Oray DDNS and IP Traffic Control Config
1861 9 2023-3-17 18:31:11
Original
Good Day , I have two Reyee EW1200 Home routers that Sync Failed. I have even done the Manually Deliver on both and they will sync all the requests except for Oray DDNS and IP Traffic Control Config. When I click on the plus of  Oray DDNS, I get the remark "the configuration item is not supported".
When I click the plus on IP Traffic Control Config, I get the remark "The device configuration is the latest".
With that, I can not also connect to the devices via Eweb. If you look at the picture below, I have another EW1200 which syc fine on the same firmware.

Thank you
Ruijie Cloud

Mesh Wi-Fi Cloud
0 2023-3-17 20:46:33 View all replies
Just an update, I decided to run the sync on my third EW1200Gpro. Now it also has the same requests failing.
I think this might have something to do with the latest firmware as I recently upgraded them.

0 2023-3-19 17:47:40 View all replies
Clint Thebus replied at 2023-3-17 20:46
Just an update, I decided to run the sync on my third EW1200Gpro. Now it also has the same requests  ...

Dear Clint,

Sorry for my delayed response.
Could you please help to share the network with me to check? Please send the sharing link by replying to the email with case ID CS20230319-1513255 in the subject.
Thank you for your support.

Best regards,
Jayden

0 2023-3-19 18:10:29 View all replies
GTAC-Jayden replied at 2023-3-19 17:47
Dear Clint,

Sorry for my delayed response.

Hi Jayden,
I sent you the link via your email.
Thank you

0 2023-3-20 03:27:56 View all replies
i had same problem here..
my router EW1200G-PRO cant sync or sync failed, the problem is one of config failed to sync wich Oray DDNS i was try every thing i can like delete all my config on cloud and reset router but Oray DDNS failure to syncnc or sync failed, the problem is one of config failed to sync wich "Oray DDNS" i was try every thing i can like delete all my config on cloud and reset router but "Oray DDNS" failure to sync

0 2023-3-20 10:10:38 View all replies
R GANJAR NURSAMSI replied at 2023-3-20 03:27
i had same problem here..
my router EW1200G-PRO cant sync or sync failed, the problem is one of conf ...

Dear sir,

Could you please help share the network with me to check the issue by sending the sharing link to postsale@ruijie.com.cn? Please insert the case id CS20230320-1514940 in the subject of the email. Thank you.

Best regards,

Jayden

0 2023-3-20 11:54:33 View all replies
Edited by Timo Primax at 2023-3-20 11:57

GTAC-Jayden replied at 2023-3-20 10:10
Dear sir,

Could you please help share the network with me to check the issue by sending the shari ...
I also had the same problem with new project with 3 router just by today, my home routers are:
EW1200G PRO and EW1200
Error details: Sync Failed with Oray DDNS.

I've tried many times by reseting devices, re-create the project and the Sync Failed error always re-appear. However, this Sync Failed was not happened with my other projects with the same router (which are already in the project from the first setup).   

0 2023-3-20 15:21:35 View all replies
Timo Primax replied at 2023-3-20 11:54
GTAC-Jayden replied at 2023-3-20 10:10
Dear sir,

Dear Timo,

Thank you for your feedback. Currently R&D team is aware of this issue and will address this issue in the upcoming update shortly. Please kindly be advised that this issue will not affect the performance of the device.

Best regards,
Jayden

0 2023-3-22 10:58:15 View all replies
I got same problem here :sad

0 2023-3-22 14:43:53 View all replies

Dear Zainudin,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. R&D will release an update soon to fix this issue. Please kindly be advised that the failure to synchronize Oray DDNS settings will not affect the device's actual performance. I appreciate your understanding.

Best regards,
Jayden

Releated Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd