Your Email address (optional):

Enable DFS and Radio 3 on Ruijie Cloud Controller Reply

I Made Susila

Level 1

Enable DFS and Radio 3 on Ruijie Cloud Controller
1215 3 2023-5-14 22:09:00
Original
Dear Sir,

It's possible to enable DFS on Ruijie Cloud Controller?

and What radio 3 used for?

Thank you

RAP6202(G)

Specification Feature Network Setting Configuration Wireless
0 2023-5-14 23:11:40 View all replies
Dear Sir,

Ruijie Cloud does not support DFS. The radio switch function is to turn the radio on/off on the APs of the project, if the 2.4G radio is turned off, users will not be able to connect to the AP on the 2.4G band. The radio 3 is only applicable to certain models that have a third radio.

Best regards,
Jayden

0 2023-5-15 09:27:22 View all replies
GTAC-Jayden replied at 2023-5-14 23:11
Dear Sir,

Ruijie Cloud does not support DFS. The radio switch function is to turn the radio on/off  ...

Dear Mr. Jayden,

Why DFS not support again in Ruijie cloud, and do you have any solution, I have terrible with channel interference and I don't want to change manually if channel usage overload

Thank you

0 2023-5-15 16:16:09 View all replies
I Made Susila replied at 2023-5-15 09:27
Dear Mr. Jayden,

Why DFS not support again in Ruijie cloud, and do you have any solution, I have  ...

Dear Sir,

May I please know the AP models used in your project? Some models would support DFS while some do not. If the device support enabling DFS, you may use the CLI Command function on Ruijie Cloud to deliver the commands to the devices based on its model:
1. you may refer to this post on how to configure CLI Command: https://community.ruijienetworks.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1760
2. the commands to enable DFS on supported models:
conf t
int dot11radio 2/0
dfs enable
end
wr

Best regards,
Jayden

Releated Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd