Register now

Welcome to use this form to feedback your problems with Ruijie Community

The category of your feedback

Your Feedback

Your Email address (optional):

Reyee RAP2260 (G) latest firmware supports local authentication portal ? Reply

Eugene Lam

Level 1

Reyee RAP2260 (G) latest firmware supports local authentication portal ?
1395 7 2023-5-22 15:13:36
Original
Hi i recently just updated my customers RAP2260 to the latest firmware which supports cloud portal authentication. But i can't make it work. connected to the wifi but no internet and the portal is not coming through. Any guides or help ? appreciate
RG-RAP2260(G)

Wireless
0 2023-5-22 15:29:24 View all replies
Dear sir,
1.You can refer to this link to upgrade the Reyee AP to latest version of the firmware:https://www.ruijienetworks.com/support/documents/slide_RAP2260G-Firmware-ReyeeOS219/
2.You can also check the configuration

Best Regards,

Ross

0 2023-5-22 16:12:41 View all replies
GTAC-Ross replied at 2023-5-22 15:29
Dear sir,
1.You can refer to this link to upgrade the Reyee AP to latest version of the firmware:htt ...

Yes did this but still unable to get the portal. It also shows 'There are authentications not bound to any policy.AP authentication, unbound SSIDs:1

Any ideas?

0 2023-5-22 17:43:56 View all replies
Eugene Lam replied at 2023-5-22 16:12
Yes did this but still unable to get the portal. It also shows 'There are authentications not boun ...

Dear sir,
You can check these configuration

Best regards,
Ross

0 2023-5-23 10:40:17 View all replies
GTAC-Ross replied at 2023-5-22 17:43
Dear sir,
You can check these configuration

Yes i did all the steps but the page doesnt pop up? any more ideas?

0 2023-5-24 09:17:23 View all replies
Eugene Lam replied at 2023-5-23 10:40
Yes i did all the steps but the page doesnt pop up? any more ideas?

Dear sir,
May I know the whole topology?If there is Reyee/Ruijie gateway in the network the captive portal in the Reyee won't take affect
If you want to enable the portal in the Reyee AP it will need to move the AP to another project

And check here,Check whether the policy takes effect

Best Regards,
Ross

0 2023-5-24 09:40:49 View all replies
GTAC-Ross replied at 2023-5-24 09:17
Dear sir,
May I know the whole topology?If there is Reyee/Ruijie gateway in the network the captiv ...

It was just APs and then to the firewall and to internet. They have different SSIDs with different vlans. I tried with  a ruijie gateway but then i remove it from the project. i couldnt make the portal comes out from the gateway as well. Do i have to move all Aps to another project even if i already removed the gateway?

0 2023-5-24 09:57:38 View all replies
Eugene Lam replied at 2023-5-24 09:40
It was just APs and then to the firewall and to internet. They have different SSIDs with differe ...

Dear sir,
You can try to move one of the AP and create the captive portal again
If it can work that means it's the issue with the gateway even it have been removed from  the project
Best Regards,
Ross

Releated Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd