Welcome to use this form to feedback your problems with Ruijie Community

The category of your feedback

Your Feedback

Your Email address (optional):

How to configure the PPPoE server global settings on Reyee EG? Reply

GTAC-Sophia

Level 4

Ruijie Staff

How to configure the PPPoE server global settings on Reyee EG?
1135 3 2023-6-27 20:36:52
Original
Configuring the PPPoE server global settings on Reyee EG
1. Get into EG eweb and find the PPPoE Server configuration--->Global Settings

2. Configure the settings as appropriate. And check the tips carefully. You can click 'Help' on the right to learn what each parameter is for.

3.After you are done with the configuration, please click 'Save' to make it work. And then your Reyee EG will work as a PPPoE server.

And then you need to add accounts for your PPPoE server.
1.Get into EG eweb and find the PPPoE Server configuration--->Account Settings

2.Click 'Add' to add a new account for your PPPoE server

3.Configure Username, Password (Mandatory)and Expire Date, Remarks, Status and Flow Control (Optional).
Note: Flow Control can be enabled only if smart flow control has been enabled already

4. Click 'Batch Config', and then download the file template to add multiple accounts at once. Please carefully check the Note when doing batch config.

5. Click 'Backup Config' to back up your accounts configurations

RG-EG210G-P

Specification Router
0 2024-2-10 09:09:16 View all replies
hi, for startup ISP with 100+ clients and growing what Ruijiee Device is recommended? this is my current topology.
using EG305 with max 128 pppoe clients.
I have rb5009 as my pppoe authenticator, I would like to go ruijiee alone, if possible.

0 2024-2-10 13:30:25 View all replies
icantsleep replied at 2024-2-10 09:09
hi, for startup ISP with 100+ clients and growing what Ruijiee Device is recommended? this is my cur ...

You can find out how many users each model or series of AP supports in this post.
https://community.ruijienetworks.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2608&page=1&extra=#pid4255

Specific product recommendations need to be recommended according to the needs of field deployment and network, you can contact our company's pre-sales

0 2024-2-28 11:38:11 View all replies
Good!

Releated Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd