Level 1

Does the NBR series support open vpn
1185 6 2023-8-9 10:03:40
Original
NBR series cannot support. It can only support ipsec, l2tp, and pptp vpn

RG-NBR6210-E

Specification Router
0 2023-9-21 13:43:02 View all replies
Why??? this is supossed to be a much higer tier router than the RG-EG209GS for example, and that one supports it! I can't understand why this router is so lame, it should be configurable in the new interface also, but it's not!, please do something!

0 2023-9-22 09:48:37 View all replies
  replied at 2023-9-21 13:43
Why??? this is supossed to be a much higer tier router than the RG-EG209GS for example, and that one ...

Dear sir

Sorry about that,Because we do not know much about product design, it is possible that when designing NBR, the existing VPN functions can meet the needs of customers, This is because NBR is used in different scenarios and targeted at different customers,
so We did not add the functions of OPenVPN to the device. ,if you need to use the functions of OPenVPN on the NBR, we can confirm wiht the R & D team, but whether we can add the functions of OPenVPN to the NBR in the future is not guaranteed

Best Regards,
Ross

0 2023-9-22 12:54:10 View all replies
GTAC-Ross replied at 2023-9-22 09:48
Dear sir

Sorry about that,Because we do not know much about product design, it is possible that w ...

Please add it!, and also integrate it with the Ruijie Cloud panel, this should be something this enterprise gateway should do, to who is targeted the NBR series???

0 2023-9-22 13:22:01 View all replies
  replied at 2023-9-22 12:54
Please add it!, and also integrate it with the Ruijie Cloud panel, this should be something this e ...

Dear sir

we will inform your requirement to our R&D team

May I know which region you are from?
We can provide you with the pre-sale contact information. If there is any requirement, you can feedback to our pre-sale staff

Best Regards,

Ross

0 2023-9-22 21:53:55 View all replies
GTAC-Ross replied at 2023-9-22 13:22
Dear sir

we will inform your requirement to our R&D team

I'm from Costa Rica, and obviously now that I already purchased this gateway I can't do anything, I just can't understand how an Enterprise level gateway is so capped compared to the chaper ones of your brand, I want to hear back from your R&D team ASAP.

0 2023-9-23 09:14:54 View all replies
  replied at 2023-9-22 21:53
I'm from Costa Rica, and obviously now that I already purchased this gateway I can't do anything,  ...

Dear sir

here is the contact email of our pre-sale colleague:mario@ruijienetworks.com

you can inform your requirement to our pre-sale colleague

Best Regards
Ross

Releated Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd