Forgot password?
 Register now

Welcome to use this form to feedback your problems with Ruijie Community

The category of your feedback

Your Feedback

Your Email address (optional):

Receiving Request failed: Request failed with status code500b454f on Ruijie cloud Reply

Clint Thebus

Level 1

Receiving Request failed: Request failed with status code500b454f on Ruijie cloud
1404 5 2023-8-23 16:10:42
Original
Good Day , I'm getting Request failed: Request failed with status code500b454f on my Reyee cloud when I log onto the new cloud view.

Ruijie Cloud

Cloud
0 2023-8-23 19:51:37 View all replies
plz try to clear the browser's cache and reopen the cloud

is this your account, or have you received project from the others?

0 2023-8-23 19:57:45 View all replies
GTAC-Stella replied at 2023-8-23 19:51
plz try to clear the browser's cache and reopen the cloud

is this your account, or have you receive ...

could you plz record the screen when this happens?and could you plz share your cloud account with me?
my email is yangyue1@ruijie.com.cn

0 2023-8-23 20:42:32 View all replies
GTAC-Stella replied at 2023-8-23 19:57
could you plz record the screen when this happens?and could you plz share your cloud account with  ...

Hi GTAC-Stella,
Thank you for the reply, I have my own user name and password for the cloud access but all our clients are on my MD's cloud account which I have admin rights to.

I have
clear the browser's cache and used a different web browser as well as a different internet connection and get the same results. My MD, also get the same error when logging in with his username and password.

I will send you my login details via the email provided.

0 2023-8-23 20:47:41 View all replies
Clint Thebus replied at 2023-8-23 20:42
Hi GTAC-Stella,
Thank you for the reply, I have my own user name and password for the cloud access ...

Hi GTAC-Stella,

i just tested now again and the error has gone. not sure if you guys did anything on your side.

Thank you

0 2023-8-24 09:36:35 View all replies
Clint Thebus replied at 2023-8-23 20:47
Hi GTAC-Stella,

i just tested now again and the error has gone. not sure if you guys did anything ...

Hello

I am glad that this is solved.

Regards

Related Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd