Register now

Welcome to use this form to feedback your problems with Ruijie Community

The category of your feedback

Your Feedback

Your Email address (optional):

How can I use my Zigbee devices with my Access Point? Reply

Igor Antonio

Level 1

How can I use my Zigbee devices with my Access Point?
923 4 2023-10-11 11:23:03
Original
I want to know if there is any documentation to help me connect my zigbee devices to my AP180.

Regards,

Igor L.

RG-AP180

Wireless
0 2023-10-11 12:02:09 View all replies
Hi sir,

Let me check it first, I will reply you asap.

Best regards,
Steve

0 2023-10-11 12:23:53 View all replies
Hi sir,

I have confirmed with our product manager that AP180 only supports ZigBee on hardware, but no corresponding software version can be used at present.

Therefore, you cannot use these two features on the AP180 at this time.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Steve

0 2023-10-11 12:27:00 View all replies

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your reply.

How about the AP850-I(v2), does it support zigbee? How can I use it?

Regards,

Igor L.

0 2023-10-11 13:36:41 View all replies
Igor Antonio replied at 2023-10-11 12:27
Hi Steve,

Thank you for your reply.

Hi sir,

AP850-I(v2) also cannot use  zigbee now, it only supports ZigBee on hardware, but no corresponding software version can be used at present.

Best regards,

Steve

Related Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd