Your Feedback

Your Email address (optional):

Wired network pass through behind Wireless AP's Reply

Nathan Steele

Level 1

Wired network pass through behind Wireless AP's
1065 4 2023-10-24 10:10:57
Original
Hi All, I have a small site we are trying to setup with Cloud, for full wifi coverage and also CCTV coverage.

Planned network is as follows

House side
- Router EG105G-P inside,
- 2x M18 units for internal wifi. 1x Wired into POE gateway, 1 wireless Mesh
-1x RG-RAP6202(G) Mounted on roof for external Wifi and hopefully Bridge (Wired into POE Gateway)

Shed Side
- 1x RG-RAP6202(G) Mounted on roof for external Wifi and hopefully Bridge talking back to the above for uplink

- 1x RG-ES210GC-LP Switch for POE and running Cameras,

- 1x RG-RAP2200(E) for Internal shed wifi

Issue I am having, everything is updated to latest firmware, I am able to get the 2x RAP6202 talking via Wireless Mesh, But shed switch is still offline in cloud and has no network traffic locally, Will the the Shed RAP6202 not pass traffic through to switch?  

RAP6202(G)

Wireless Wireless Bridge Mesh Wi-Fi
0 2023-10-24 10:47:20 View all replies
Dear sir

May I know whether only the ES switch is offline on cloud and other devices are online normally? Please help login to the ES switch local web interface to further check its IP address and DNS server settings on this page.

Best regards
Jenny

0 2023-10-24 11:07:02 View all replies
GTAC-Jenny replied at 2023-10-24 10:47
Dear sir

May I know whether only the ES switch is offline on cloud and other devices are online nor ...

Everything wired into Router on home side is working as normal with network and in cloud, but anything behind the wireless mesh on Shed side has no network and is offline in cloud,

Switch, internal AP etc.

- Through troubleshooting through I found in the RAP6202 in Mesh mode on roof, If I enable WAN on port it seems to pass traffic now and I have network on Switch and inside shed. I am just keeping an eye on it now to ensure its consistent.

0 2023-10-24 11:19:09 View all replies
Nathan Steele replied at 2023-10-24 11:07
Everything wired into Router on home side is working as normal with network and in cloud, but anyt ...

Dear sir

You mean after you enable WAN on the wireless AP port the Shed network can work now right? Could you help draw your total network topology and help check whether the mesh connection has established successfully? Please help share with me your network to my email to further check this issue: yujiamin1@ruijie.com.cn. Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards
Jenny

0 2023-10-31 16:00:12 View all replies
GTAC-Jenny replied at 2023-10-24 11:19
Dear sir

You mean after you enable WAN on the wireless AP port the Shed network can work now righ ...

Dear sir

In order to solve your problem faster, please contact with us on Rita Live(https://www.ruijienetworks.com/rita ) with this case ID for the problem: CS20231024-2602375.

best regards
Jenny

Releated Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd