Register now

Welcome to use this form to feedback your problems with Ruijie Community

The category of your feedback

Your Feedback

Your Email address (optional):

Can I configure captive portal with Login Account on Reyee RAP2260(G)? Reply

Arif Sutanto

Level 1

Can I configure captive portal with Login Account on Reyee RAP2260(G)?
1299 4 2023-10-30 12:09:26
Original
I have tried several times, creating a Captive Portal with a Login Account, but when trying to make a connection it does not go to the expected portal, in fact, there is no need to enter a user name and password at all, it is directly connected to the internet.

Does Reyee AP2260(G) not support Captive Portal with Login Account?
RG-RAP2260(G)

Configuration Network Setting Wireless
0 2023-10-30 12:24:56 View all replies
Dear Arif Sutanto,

RAP2260(G) can support standalone captive portal if you upgrade its firmware version to ReyeeOS 1.219 or later.
However, please note if you have a Reyee EG in the same network, only EG300 series can support AP portal, if you have EG100 or EG200 series, the captive portal should be configured as router mode instead of AP mode.

Best regards,
Jayden

0 2023-10-30 16:46:27 View all replies
GTAC-Jayden replied at 2023-10-30 12:24
Dear Arif Sutanto,

RAP2260(G) can support standalone captive portal if you upgrade its firmware ver ...

I only use RAP2260(G) without Reyee EG. Can the Captive Portal function with Login Account be applied?

If so, what are the instructions to create a captive portal with a login account so that it can function correctly?

0 2023-10-30 16:58:17 View all replies
Arif Sutanto replied at 2023-10-30 16:46
I only use RAP2260(G) without Reyee EG. Can the Captive Portal function with Login Account be appl ...

Dear Arif Sutanto,

Yes, RAP2260(G) can support captive portal with Account authentication.
May I please know if the AP firmware is upgraded to the latest version? Please kindly reach out to RITA live chat (www.ruijienetworks.com/rita) with the Case ID CS20231030-2633391 and we can help you check this issue in more details.

Best regards,
Jayden

0 2023-10-30 17:25:08 View all replies
GTAC-Jayden replied at 2023-10-30 16:58
Dear Arif Sutanto,

Yes, RAP2260(G) can support captive portal with Account authentication.

Okay, thank you for the explanation.
Maybe I'll do a firmware update first (I think it's the latest).

If it doesn't work later, I will contact RITA as suggested.

Releated Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd