Forgot password?
 Register now

Welcome to use this form to feedback your problems with Ruijie Community

The category of your feedback

Your Feedback

Your Email address (optional):

How to configure Cloud captive portal authentication for Ruijie EG on V7.2 Reply

User 58099

Level 1

How to configure Cloud captive portal authentication for Ruijie EG on V7.2
1407 9 2023-11-3 12:17:26
Original
Dear All,
Good day to you ! all to you ! kindly please advice on How to configure Cloud captive portal authentication for Ruijie EG on V7.2 the new version of Ruijie Cloud ? which using Ruijie Cloud V7.2 to configure it

Thank you

Ruijie Cloud

Cloud
0 2023-11-3 12:38:23 View all replies
May I ask your device model please? What device you want to configure captive portal authentication?

0 2023-11-4 00:23:20 View all replies
GTAC-Micca replied at 2023-11-3 12:38
May I ask your device model please? What device you want to configure captive portal authentication? ...

Hi there !

there is two model  :   AP820-L(V3) & AP810-L  Ruijie AP, thank you

0 2023-11-6 08:58:51 View all replies
User 58099 replied at 2023-11-4 00:23
Hi there !

there is two model  :   AP820-L(V3) & AP810-L  Ruijie AP, thank you

Dear:

Devices that you gave us are APs, but you refered to Ruijie EG, my colleague is asking you the model of this ruijie EG.

If your model is RG-EG3230/RGEG3250, you can check steps below.

You may refer to any of the following paths to use the captive portal autentication:

Web authentication:

You need to choose iPortal auth
(or ePortal auth, regarding your needs)  in your ruijie EG to use captive portal configuration. Follow the path: User > Web auth > Web auth

Local Server Authentication

If you want to use your device as local server auth, need to enable this part, please follow the path: User > Local auth > auth policy

For further reference, please check the config guide, the auth config starts on page 95: https://www.ruijienetworks.com/resources/preview/ruijie-reyee-rg-eg-series-gateways-web-based-configuration-guide-B16

Then, you can go to ruijie cloud and configure the portal here:

Regards,

Javier

0 2023-11-21 03:10:56 View all replies
GTAC--Javier replied at 2023-11-6 08:58
Dear:

Devices that you gave us are APs, but you refered to Ruijie EG, my colleague is asking you  ...

Dear Javier,

Thank you for your reply ! you means to Cloud Managed Office Router configure the captive portal authentication for Ruijie EG on V7.3 , Currently my customer is using RG-EG305GH-P-E x 1 unit  , 3 unit  of AP820-L(V3) - 1 unit & AP810- 2 unit,

Please provide guide line on the configuration captive portal authentication
Thank you

0 2023-11-21 14:29:57 View all replies
User 58099 replied at 2023-11-21 03:10
Dear Javier,

Thank you for your reply ! you means to Cloud Managed Office Router configure the c ...

Both reyee EG and ruijie AP support portal auth. Can I know what device you need to enable authentication on?
If this function is enabled on EG, authentication is based on network segment
If this function is
enabled on the AP, the authentication is based on the SSID.
You can tell me the solution you need first, so that I can find the relevant configuration for you

0 2023-11-22 23:20:21 View all replies
GTAC-Micca replied at 2023-11-21 14:29
Both reyee EG and ruijie AP support portal auth. Can I know what device you need to enable authent ...

Dear Micca,
thank you for your reply ! currently my customer would like to Enable Ruijie model AP810-L  x 3 unit and 1 unit  AP820-L(V3)
on their
Restaurant which using RG-EG305GH-P-E . They want to Use FCS_Guest SSID to allow user to login to enable to make payment via Ewallet for 30 minit using their mobile phone. Hopefully you able to find the relevant configuration for  me

Thank you

0 2023-11-23 08:52:38 View all replies
User 58099 replied at 2023-11-22 23:20
Dear Micca,
thank you for your reply ! currently my customer would like to Enable Ruijie model AP ...

Dear:

According to your explanations, you can proceed as follows:
1. Follow the path: Auth & Accounts > Captive portal > Add Captive Portal:

2. Fill out the blanks:

3. After clicking on Add page, if you only want to use the portal to give access to your customers to use e-wallet, it is recommended to use one-click login if no need to collect extra information, so follow these directions:

If need to consider another Login options for your purposes, you can do it.

Regards,

Javier

0 2023-11-24 02:28:42 View all replies
GTAC--Javier replied at 2023-11-6 08:58
Dear:

Devices that you gave us are APs, but you refered to Ruijie EG, my colleague is asking you  ...

Dear Javier ,
Thank you for your info , But my customer is using RG-EG305GH-P-E . thank you , Therefore am waiting GTAC-Micca to reply my question . thank you

0 2023-12-2 01:40:46 View all replies
GTAC--Javier replied at 2023-11-23 08:52
Dear:

According to your explanations, you can proceed as follows:

Javier  thank you

Releated Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd