Your Feedback

Your Email address (optional):

User management voucher Reply

User 95626

Level 1

User management voucher
829 6 2023-11-25 09:35:08
Original
Can you please add an option tab to add password manually aside from randomly generated?
Ruijie Cloud

Wireless Cloud
0 2023-11-25 09:47:58 View all replies
Dear sir

May I know what's the  randomly generated passwords and manually generated passwords you referred to? The SSID on the cloud can be set manually

Best regards,
Ross

0 2023-11-25 09:49:44 View all replies
GTAC-Ross replied at 2023-11-25 09:47
Dear sir

May I know what's the  randomly generated passwords and manually generated passwords you r ...

Thanks for the response. I mean the voucher generator using captive portal.

0 2023-11-25 09:54:55 View all replies
unknown unknown replied at 2023-11-25 09:49
Thanks for the response. I mean the voucher generator using captive portal.

Dear sir

Thanks for the information
but unfortunately,voucher code can only support Random password generation, but we can inform your reqirement to our R&D team to see if we can add this feature in the future

Best regards,
Ross

0 2023-11-25 10:03:55 View all replies
Edited by unknown unknown at 2023-11-25 10:33

GTAC-Ross replied at 2023-11-25 09:54
Dear sir

Thanks for the information
Thank you very much. One more thing, I'm having hard time about printing vouchers. On all my reyee hotspots installed in many hotels. The scenario is on the printing option, only A4 in one column, A4 in two column and POS printing are available, then when using A4 in two column the populated voucher quantity on the print area is only 8 voucher even if I adjust settings on my printer, still only 8 item are printed and the remaining part of the sheet is blank. My client tells me that it is a waste of time and paper. Can you help me with this?

0 2023-11-25 10:08:32 View all replies
unknown unknown replied at 2023-11-25 10:03
GTAC-Ross replied at 2023-11-25 09:54
Dear sir

Dear sir

Sorry for the all the inconvenience
We will inform this requirement to R&D

Best regards,

Ross

0 2023-11-25 10:25:37 View all replies
GTAC-Ross replied at 2023-11-25 10:08
Dear sir

Sorry for the all the inconvenience

Thank you! I will expect that. I suggest please revisit the setup on hotspot features such as captive portal settings, vouchers etc. Please make it user friendly like we can add our own designs on the portal like html, wordpress and other graphics options. This hotel and public hotspot feature is one of the biggest demand in the industry and we have to compete with the other brands to have a continuous sales. I am an SI and installer and I hope my  concern will be prioritize. Thank you very much!

Releated Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd