How to do factory reset on RG-AP810-L Reply

Grzegorz Jabłoński

Level 1

How to do factory reset on RG-AP810-L
509 3 2024-1-17 05:49:37
Original
Hi.
How to do reset on this device.
Reset baton only reboots the device - tryied many times.

Factory reset of project by web cloud, reset's only other devices but not this one.

From mobile App it's imposible because i can;t get in On-site mode. Sometimes it shows that i can;t connect to the wi-fi (but I'm connected and the internet connection is working) other times It ask's for divice password but it rejecd any passowrd - eaven if i changed the Project password, the web management password for device.

Is it possible to reset it by eWeb or other way or only using the console cable ?

RG-AP810-L

Wireless Configuration
0 2024-1-17 09:06:16 View all replies
Dear,
Good day,
Have you pressed the reset button for more than 3 seconds?
Yes,   yo can  access through the console port an apply this command
"delete config.text", then restart the ap.  

You can  refer to this link
https://community.ruijienetworks.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=347

0 2024-1-17 15:29:03 View all replies
AnaKarenDuranUrrutia replied at 2024-1-17 09:06
Dear,
Good day,
Have you pressed the reset button for more than 3 seconds?

"Have you pressed the reset button for more than 3 seconds?"   - yes i did it several times for eaven 10 sek to be sure i have don it properly.

I found a list of AP witch support Factory Reset by this button but it was old and this model was not included.

So it means that only way to reset the device is by Console cable?

BTW. Can you send a list of Ruijie AP which support Factory Reset by Reset button.

0 2024-1-17 15:36:25 View all replies
Grzegorz Jabłoński replied at 2024-1-17 15:29
"Have you pressed the reset button for more than 3 seconds?"   - yes i did it several times for ea ...

Hi sir,

Currently, the following models are supported
Install ap series:
AP720-L /-A AP710-A AP730 series AP840 series AP850 series AP860 series AP880 series
WALL AP Series:
AP110-W Series AP120-S/(H)/W Series AP130 series
Supplement: If the above does not include the model you need to obtain

You can access our website official to check it:https://www.ruijienetworks.com/

Query: Product Manual - Select model - Hardware Installation
- Search for reset (if displayed, reset recovery is supported)

Best regards,
Steve

Releated Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd