Your Feedback

Your Email address (optional):

Speed down Reply

User 52313

Level 1

Speed down
475 4 2024-2-12 07:15:57
Original
I have used my ruijie for 2 weeks, in the beginning it working good, but after 2 week  the internet speed become down.
I was tried to reboot the device, and it solve the  problem but after 3 day the speed become down again.
For the troubleshooting step
1. Tried to reboot again but the speed still slow
2. I have compare with my previous router there was no internet connection issue with ISP
RG-EW1800GX PRO

Mesh Wi-Fi
0 2024-2-12 09:16:10 View all replies
Dear sir

May I know the current firmware version of the device
If device works in the latest firmware version?
and it you have tried to reset the device when speed got slow?
May I know what's the speed you can get when connected to the Router?

Best regards,
Ross

0 2024-2-12 10:13:26 View all replies
GTAC-Ross replied at 2024-2-12 09:16
Dear sir

May I know the current firmware version of the device

May I know the current firmware version of the device? ReyeeOS 1.219.1821

If device works in the latest firmware version? Yes it is the latest

and it you have tried to reset the device when speed got slow? I just tried to reboot, not to reset by power off the router

May I know what's the speed you can get when connected to the Router? it got less than 1 Mbps but when I connected to My ISP wireless router I got 50 Mbps

0 2024-2-12 10:16:50 View all replies
User 52313 replied at 2024-2-12 10:13
May I know the current firmware version of the device? ReyeeOS 1.219.1821

If device works in the  ...

Dear sir

May I know if you can try to replace the network cable connect to the ISP Router with EW1800?
if the speed still slow after replacing the network cable you may try to reset the device then test again

Best regards,
Ross

0 2024-2-12 12:06:40 View all replies
GTAC-Ross replied at 2024-2-12 10:16
Dear sir

May I know if you can try to replace the network cable connect to the ISP Router with EW ...

Hi Ross Thank you for your advise

I have tried to move the internet cable source from LAN2 to LAN3 in ISP Modem and now the speed back to normal (50 Mbps).
Now I am in process to call ISP engineer and asking why the LAN2 in modem ISP the speed became drop.
Cheers
Soly

Releated Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd