Your Feedback

Your Email address (optional):

RG-EG105G-P-V2 and IPv6 Reply

User 14205

Level 1

RG-EG105G-P-V2 and IPv6
259 3 2024-3-4 16:59:57
Original
I need to close all IPv6 outbound/inbound traffic to the internet for a specific device(192.168.200.10) on the local network.
I look to the "IPv6 Interface Configuration" and I see there "Wan=No"
Does this mean that no IPv6 traffic should be allowed into my network for all devices? Or do I need to write some additional rule for 192.168.200.10?
RG-EG105G V2

Cloud Router Network Setting
0 2024-3-4 17:05:16 Solved View all replies
Dear sir

if you want to block traffic of IPV6 devices
you can configure ipv6 based on the ip address here to block the traffic

Best regards,
ross

0 2024-3-4 20:35:13 View all replies
Thanks for the reply, but I can't find that section. Here is a screenshot from the app (Android) - there is no IPv6. I can't find these settings via Cloud Web Interface either

0 2024-3-4 20:51:08 View all replies
User 14205 replied at 2024-3-4 20:35
Thanks for the reply, but I can't find that section. Here is a screenshot from the app (Android) - t ...

Dear sir

this configuration of the web interface of the EG
currently for APP it can not be supported
sorry for the inconvenience

best regards
Ross

Releated Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd