is that possible to change all 200 project guest wifi password at once
2. if 200 projects is too many
I want to move all devices into 1 project
How to move a device to different project
tq
RG-EG105GW

Cloud Wireless Router
0 2024-3-23 20:40:47 Solved View all replies
As for question 1, I am sorry that different projects cannot be managed uniformly, so you need to go into each project and make changes
As for question 2, only one EG can exist in each project, so you cannot manage all EG under the same project. If you want to migrate other types of devices, such as AP, you can refer to the screenshot below

0 2024-3-23 20:47:58 View all replies
Edited by nbctcp bun at 2024-3-23 20:54

GTAC-Micca replied at 2024-3-23 20:40
As for question 1, I am sorry that different projects cannot be managed uniformly, so you need to go ...
1. could you please make it as Feature Request
2. so the only solution is by changing it to AP such as AP-820 and create voucher in Ruijie cloud instead of in 105GWT?
is that correct

0 2024-3-23 20:51:17 View all replies
nbctcp bun replied at 2024-3-23 20:47
1. could you please make it as Feature Request
2. so the only solution is by changing it to AP suc ...

I can help you report this requirement to R&D. All devices except EG can be migrated to the same project

Releated Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd