Your Feedback

Your Email address (optional):

Client can't get IP when connect to AP mesh Reply

Dung Le

Level 1

Client can't get IP when connect to AP mesh
236 3 2024-4-18 19:31:40
Original
I bought 6 APs RG-RAP2200E. I setup 5 wired APs, and 1 mesh AP. 5 wired APs operate normally, but client can't get IP when connect to AP mesh. Because couldn't get IP, client automatically roaming to another wired AP.
Mesh AP has received IP for itself, i used vlan per SSID
Has anyone got this issue? How to fix it?
RG-RAP2200(E)

Wireless Mesh Wi-Fi
0 2024-4-18 20:16:27 View all replies
Hi sir,
I'm sorry that we can't provide a specific solution for you based on current information. Could you please take a screenshot of the issue on your phone? Can you help to check the follows aspects:
1. Check Check whether the mesh is successful by following steps:
Login eweb, then check whether the mesh AP in same SON, and it will show connect via wireless.

If not,please refer to this guide to do mesh pairing:https://community.ruijienetworks.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4332&page=1&extra=#pid7525
If it's , please check whether this mesh AP have internet

2. Check whether the power supply normally by following steps:

If it's use 802.3at ,please connect the mesh AP's ssid, then configure static ip address then check whether internet normal or not, If user can access internet via static ip address, please check dhcp server configuration.
Checking RF Configuration, If you connect 5G, please make sure that the 5G channel you configured is supported by your country, and if you are not sure, it is recommended that you change to 36, also increase 5G transmit power and disable Roaming.

4.Please share the project project with me if this AP online on cloud
your can refer to this post to share your project, this is my email:liuxiyang@ruijie.com.cn
https://community.ruijienetworks.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1751&extra=page%3D1
Best regards,
Steve

0 2024-4-18 21:40:25 View all replies
Edited by Dung Le at 2024-4-18 21:45

GTAC-Steve replied at 2024-4-18 20:16
Hi sir,

I'm sorry that we can't provide a specific solution for you based on current information.c ...
Hello Steve,
The client-Android phone just show "Couldn't get IP Address" look like this:

Mesh network has been established because mesh AP got IP for itself as I said above
I shared my project but ur email is wrong
Thanks

0 2024-4-19 20:58:08 View all replies
Dung Le replied at 2024-4-18 21:40
GTAC-Steve replied at 2024-4-18 20:16
Hi sir,

Hi sir,

Sorry, could you please share the link to my email again:liuxiyang@ruijie.com.cn

Best regards,
Steve

Releated Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd