Your Email address (optional):

Reyee Cloud portal not loading Reply

Clint Thebus

Level 1

Reyee Cloud portal not loading
371 19 2024-5-3 17:40:48
Original
Good day,
Im having issues logging into my Reyee cloud portal. It will take me to the logging page, but once i entered my username and password, it redirects me to a blank page.
Anyone else having this issue?

Ruijie Cloud

Ruijie Cloud
0 2024-5-3 17:51:24 Solved View all replies
Hi, Clint Thebus

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Have you tried testing if you can access your Ruijie Cloud portal on a different device? If it works on another device or browser, could you try using a different browser or clearing the browser cache on the current computer?

Best regards
Jayden

0 2024-5-3 17:55:58 View all replies
GTAC-Jayden replied at 2024-5-3 17:51
Hi, Clint Thebus

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Jayden,
I tired all the above and still the same result. i will check some other things and get back to you.

0 2024-5-3 19:38:31 View all replies
Clint Thebus replied at 2024-5-3 17:55
Hi Jayden,
I tired all the above and still the same result. i will check some other things and get ...

Hi Jayden,

There is still a problem. I tested by using 3 different computers, used 3 different browsers and even connected to 2 other internet providers and i get the same result.

I asked my  colleague to login with his account and he gets the same white screen after the login page.

I also tried logging in with a client's login and also, again the white page.

The only thing i can think of is that last night i cleared my browser history and this morning i was getting this issue same with my colleague, he is able to login fine with his browser, but when i asked him to clear the browser cache and history, he is also getting the white page.

If i clear my browser cache, i get to the login page, then enter my credentials and it hangs with the below showing at the bottom of my screen. then goes to the blank page.

0 2024-5-3 19:47:51 View all replies

Hi,
I have the same problem, please resolve this is urgent....!

0 2024-5-3 20:31:28 View all replies

Hello sir,
May you check what is the dns you and your colleague PCs are using? may you set static dns as 8.8.8.8 for the pc and have another try?

0 2024-5-3 20:38:44 View all replies
GTAC-Stella replied at 2024-5-3 20:31
Hello sir,
May you check what is the dns you and your colleague PCs are using? may you set static  ...

Hi Jayden,

I have tried that as well. I tried with 1.1.1.1 and 8.8.8.8 and both.

0 2024-5-3 22:45:49 View all replies
Hi,
I have the same problem - The website is not working.
I have tried different Windows devices and different internet connections and they all have the same problem.
I get the log-in page and after logging in, the page is blank.
I`m from South-Africa, so I`m not sure if it is a country thing...

0 2024-5-3 23:26:43 View all replies
Theuns Bezuidenhout replied at 2024-5-3 22:45
Hi,
I have the same problem - The website is not working.
I have tried different Windows devices and ...

Hi Theuns Bezuidenhout,
Im thinking the same thing. Everyone on this post seems to be from South Africa. So it could be a country thing.

0 2024-5-5 03:14:08 View all replies
Edited by c230kcoupe at 2024-5-5 03:18

Clint Thebus replied at 2024-5-3 23:26
Hi Theuns Bezuidenhout,
Im thinking the same thing. Everyone on this post seems to be from South A ...
strange thing is i can work in the SAST morning and thru the day, when in the night, it happen same thing again like yours.
no matter laptop, desktop, Vodacom, MTN, Afrihost fibre ... none of them work even on Ai Heatmap.

I just found what interest is Ruijie app can work! so i have to use my phone to do all the work ...

0 2024-5-5 03:56:17 View all replies
c230kcoupe replied at 2024-5-5 03:14
Hi Theuns Bezuidenhout,
Im thinking the same thing. Everyone  ...

Yes, I'm also using the app to make some changes as it works, but it's not ideal as I have loads of Reyee devices and I'm currently busy with a big project that I need to complete.I hope we can come up with a solution soon.

0 2024-5-5 09:19:56 View all replies
c230kcoupe replied at 2024-5-5 03:14
Hi Theuns Bezuidenhout,
Im thinking the same thing. Everyone  ...

Dear sir

I already feedback this issue to our team, will update you a solution ASAP. Sorry for making you any inconvenience.

Best regards
Jenny

0 2024-5-5 20:28:27 View all replies
俞佳敏1 replied at 2024-5-5 09:19
Dear sir

I already feedback this issue to our team, will update you a solution ASAP. Sorry for ma ...

Thank you.
I just asked my ISP to white list my public IP and now im able to get to the Ruijie cloud.
Looks like its sorted for me.

0 2024-5-6 13:57:03 View all replies
Clint Thebus replied at 2024-5-5 20:28
Thank you.
I just asked my ISP to white list my public IP and now im able to get to the Ruijie clo ...

Just to let you guys know, i tested this morning at  my office and it seems that Reyee has fixed the issue.

I'm now able to login and view my projects.

Thank you.

0 2024-5-8 12:52:29 View all replies
Clint Thebus replied at 2024-5-6 13:57
Just to let you guys know, i tested this morning at  my office and it seems that Reyee has fixed t ...

Hi
I had the same issue, but mine seems to have been local and was being blocked by Suricata on the PfSense box...
Thanks for the info and getting me to check in the right direction for the solution.

Thanks
SD Cabling Company

0 2024-5-8 12:53:00 View all replies
Clint Thebus replied at 2024-5-6 13:57
Just to let you guys know, i tested this morning at  my office and it seems that Reyee has fixed t ...

Hi
I had the same issue, but mine seems to have been local and was being blocked by Suricata on the PfSense box...
Thanks for the info and getting me to check in the right direction for the solution.

Thanks
SD Cabling Company

0 2024-5-8 12:56:48 View all replies
Shafiek Davids replied at 2024-5-8 12:53
Hi
I had the same issue, but mine seems to have been local and was being blocked by Suricata on th ...

Hello Shafiek Davids,
Thank you for your message. If the issue still exists, please talk with me again. I would be glad to help you in Community.

0 2024-5-8 15:09:47 View all replies
So far its working for me and i have used different providers and devices.

Thank you

0 2024-5-8 15:11:18 View all replies
Clint Thebus replied at 2024-5-8 15:09
So far its working for me and i have used different providers and devices.

Thank you

Hello Clint Thebus

Thank you for your message. If the issue still exists, please talk with me again. I would be glad to help you in Community.

0 2024-5-9 13:46:28 View all replies
GTAC-Stella replied at 2024-5-8 15:11
Hello Clint Thebus

Thank you for your message. If the issue still exists, please talk with me aga ...

Hi GTAC-Stella,
Yes, will do. But for me, the problem has been resolved.

Thank you

Related Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd