Your Email address (optional):

RG-EW1200G PRO disconnects WiFi and hangs Reply

User 35903

Level 1

RG-EW1200G PRO disconnects WiFi and hangs
232 6 2024-5-5 14:14:09
Original
Edited by User 35903 at 2024-5-5 14:18

My RG-EW1200G PRO randomly disconnects all connected WiFi and hangs up.
At that time Connected lan doesn't work also I can't get to the router setting page.
For wifi in that time if I try to connect WiFi from phone it shows can't connect or incorrect password
Everything works after I unplug the power cable wait a bit then plug it again, sometimes even that's doesn't work need to powered off for few min.
RG-EW1200G Pro

Mesh-Wi-Fi Router Wireless Firmware Other
0 2024-5-5 14:49:30 View all replies
Dear sir

May I know the device works in router mode or repeater mode? If the router works in router mode, please help check whether the system led indicator status is normal when it seems hangs up. The system led indicator on status indicates normal operation. If it is not in normal operation, please check the power source and whether the ports are up normally.

If the device works in repeater mode, please help check whether the main router wifi is stable to connect or not. You can check whether the distance between devices is too far and whether there is any obstruction between them to avoid the wireless radio is disturbed when you do the repeater. The distance between the primary router and the Reyee router should be less than 10m and RSSI > -70dBm. You may adjust the repeater device location (best place to set the Reyee router in the middle between the primary router and dead zone).
If the problems still exists, please help provide your network topology and record a video about this issue to our email (service_rj(Ruijie International) <service_rj@ruijienetworks.com>) for further assistance.

Best regards
Jenny

0 2024-5-5 15:37:51 View all replies
俞佳敏1 replied at 2024-5-5 14:49
Dear sir

May I know the device works in router mode or repeater mode? If the router works in router ...

It is working as primary router and I've checked everything you mentioned 'Led status normal and I have checked power its fine and ports r also good.
BTW there is a RG-EW1200 connected with wire in it as a repeater

0 2024-5-5 16:54:13 View all replies
User 35903 replied at 2024-5-5 15:37
It is working as primary router and I've checked everything you mentioned 'Led status normal and I ...

Dear sir
When the issue happens can you get IP address when wired connected to the lan port and login to the router web interface with the gateway IP: 192.168.110.1. Please help capture the packets on the router lan port when the issue happens to further check it via Diagnostics >>Packet Capture.

Best regards
Jenny

0 2024-5-5 16:54:34 View all replies
俞佳敏1 replied at 2024-5-5 16:54
Dear sir
When the issue happens can you get IP address when wired connected to the lan port and lo ...

Download the packet file and send it to service_rj(Ruijie International) <service_rj@ruijienetworks.com> and share the network project with us as well. Our engineer will try to provide a solution for you ASAP.

0 2024-5-5 18:30:12 View all replies
俞佳敏1 replied at 2024-5-5 16:54
Dear sir
When the issue happens can you get IP address when wired connected to the lan port and lo ...

When this happens i can't login to the router web interface. Nothing works.
I can see I have internet from pc but can't use it. I can also see Wifi ssid but can't connect to it

0 2024-5-5 21:44:31 View all replies
User 35903 replied at 2024-5-5 18:30
When this happens i can't login to the router web interface. Nothing works.
I can see I have inter ...

Dear sir

Please help provide the following information to our email so that I can further check this issue and provide you a better solution.
1. May I know whether the user can get IP address when you are connected to it?
2. If you can not get IP address from the router, you may try to directly connect your pc to the EW lan port, and set PC ip as 10.44.77.100, then try to login to the EW via ip 10.44.77.254 to check whether can reach?
3. Please help provide your network topology and record a video about this issue.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards
Jenny

Related Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd