Your Email address (optional):

External Captive Portal Sample Page Reply

serkan.calim@is

Level 1

External Captive Portal Sample Page
17930 7 2018-11-12 21:48:52
Original
Hi all,
I'm using Ruijie AP720-L access point. I've setted up an eportalv2 authentication to my external captive portal and my radius server.
When the user wants to connect to network, my redirect url popups up and i'm getting all the query strings about connection (wlanuserip, wlanacname, ssid, nasip etc.).

Then i get username and password from the user. But i don't know how to send this information to NAS for starting authentication to radius.

Do you have any sample pages or scripts about external captive portals?

0 2019-1-31 18:45:56 View all replies
Does anyone have an answer to this? I've stumbled with the same problem.  I couldn't figure out how to send the request to the NAS in order to authorize the user.

0 2019-2-7 10:05:31 View all replies
I have the same Problem. Please Ruijie Team, could you help us?

0 2019-2-18 11:25:54 View all replies
Dear sir,

Sorry for later reply.
Could you screenshoot the picture after import username and password.
If you are hurry for this question, welcome you contact us using Skype or caseportal
our Skype account is Ruijie Technical Support
caseportal url is https://caseportal.ruijienetworks.com/

0 2019-2-27 13:36:47 View all replies
Hi any update regards on this problem? thank you

0 2019-10-5 21:08:24 View all replies
Hi any update about this?

0 2022-3-17 16:48:48 View all replies
Edited by hee.mun@callnovo.net at 2022-3-17 16:51

Accordingly, the External Portal is supported by clicking the Advance button to enter External Portal Page

and then you may found the External Portal configuration page.

for more info please check on this link
http://cloud-as.ruijienetworks.c ... iguration__Wireless

0 2023-2-15 12:29:47 View all replies
Andrew replied at 2022-3-17 16:48
Accordingly, the External Portal is supported by clicking the Advance button to enter External Porta ...

SERIOUSLY, RUIJIE? NO UPDATE ABOUT THIS UNTIL NOW?

Releated Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd